Looking forward to the new year.

Options
I started my weight loss journey on July 7th, 2020. i was 400lb, depressed and just not comfortable in my own body. i was so frustrated that i allowed myself to get so unhealthy when i actually took the time to look at myself in the mirror. that day enough was enough.

today i’m weighing in at 291lbs and counting. and i feel happier. i feel confident. but i’m not done yet. i just joined my fitness pal last night after reading an inspiring article about a woman who successfully lost 100lb using this app. i cant wait to continue the rest of my journey with myfitnesspal and will hopefully get to know others on the same journey as me!

Replies

• JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far & best wishes for what comes next!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a journey! Welcome to MFP.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,586 Member
    Options
    I am so happy you’ve come to join us!! And I sincerely hope you’ll be a contributing member. We need folks like you!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    youve lost over 100 pounds, so youre doing something right! well done!

ive been here since 2014 and lost 230+. I'm quite genuine when I say if I can do it, anyone can...they just have to WANT to.
  • margedesousa116
    margedesousa116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and thank you for telling us about your weight loss journey. You have had so much success, you are a role model for me.
  • WhatWouldHappenIf
    Options
    This is amazing. Well done!
    I've been keto for 6 years on and off but covid and working in the NHS led to huge collision with some toast. Lots if it. I'd love to make some new keto friends for the journey. I've got around 80lbs to lose ❤
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,586 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Toast? You win, ma’am!!!!

pfys5bz5zcgu.jpeg

It appears I’m too dim to figure out how to post a gif. 🤷🏻‍♀️