JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Options

Replies

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Creamtea42 wrote: »
    Remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning! Freezing cold here & brain subconciously would rather not let body get out of nice, snug bed to strip off to get weighed every day! Argh! need to get a grip!

I am that way with going to the gym! Tomorrow it is suppose to get down to 27 degrees .. makes it so easy to just want to stay in bed and skip the gym!
    good luck on your weigh in day!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    Late posting today .. so just a few goals left.
    leftovers tonite .. had 2 piecs pizza for lunch. so eat lite

do not snack tonite! Last nite was hard.. but I also realized the bad habits I had developed over the past 6 months. I was upset with my daughter .. not really upset, just very worried, and the first thing I started to do was go and grab a handful of cashews. I stopped myself.
    then our son called. they can't come for thanksgiving, but they are coming dec 16th. But I can't explain why.. but I got off the phone.. and out I go to grab something to eat. Ha.. mindlessly!! So tonite, I have my water next to me... and a list of what I can snack on: Frozen grapes!
    Being mindful is step 1

Well done for resisting! It's so hard but I hope you feel proud of yourself. Maybe put a sticky note on your snack cupboard saying "is it an emotion snack or genuine snack?" Just to keep reminding yourself!

THanks Bex ... I think it is just becoming more aware of how awful my habits have gotten! Tonite, as we are waiting for results for hubbys psa test .. I again, mindless grabbed poptarts. I even had carried them into my sewing room... and was removing the foil wrap.. when I thought what the heck am I doing! Need to do this every nite! I think I will put that sticky note up!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    @pridesabtch = you did really well with your day, inspite of missing your meeting. That would have thrown my entire day off ... you are doing so good!

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,336 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳
    🐳🐬NOVEMBER 2022🐬🐳
    🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳

Focus for November: Drop a couple of lbs in anticipation of the festive seasons
    Eat under goal!

🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗
    Active hours > 6
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼
    Current Solid Habits
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻

Joan and Tracey
    It’s good to see you both posting again. We missed you. It’s hard to get back on track, but hang in there. You are worth the effort. The post it idea worked for me.
    @pridesabtch (((hugs))) Missing the meeting. Bravo on not letting it derail you.

No rest for the wicked!!! 😝

🦄 Terri

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Options
    JFT for 11/17/2022 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today.(last 11/12) Can have sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today & none ice cream that my friend brought.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 11/16)
    4) Don't weigh again until I return from vacation.
    5) 1.5 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 11/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 10/19) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) No Italian sausage ok today (last 11/2) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    11) Sweet potato or pumpkin ok today.
    12) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    Starting tomorrow I'll be on vacation for 11 days and won't post daily goals but will use the hour commitment as needed.
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    ================== 4DW started (none until after my trip, 12/5 or so) =============
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,370 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    - 7:00am meeting :(
    - 8:30 meeting :smiley:
    - IATF Action items :smiley:
    - Mini Meals :(
    - Log food :(
    - Trivia? :(
    - Home by 10:00 :(
    - Bed by 10:30 :(

Wow I only completed 2 tasks from yesterday, though the trivia thing doesn't count because I forgot I had a play/dress rehearsal to go to.

V is in The Sound of Music as a postulant (nun wanna be) she sings the soprano 1 part. It was a very lovely show, it was fun seeing some of my favorite child actors rising to star as adults. Maria once played Sebastian in A Little Mermaid Jr for the Guild Builders (Elementary - Junior High), and both Aladdin and Genie were in the show.

The high school theater troupe was there for the dress rehearsal also. These are people V used to be very close to until last year when she broke up with one of them. Now they treat her like dirt. Last night, not one of them came and spoke to her after the show. It broke her fragile little heart. We saw these kids after the show and they wouldn't even look us in the eye. They know they are being mean, and they just don't care. Grrrr... Momma bear wants to say something, but what can I say that won't back fire and cause more strife. Two of these girls in particular were besties with V, and I was good friends with their parents. Now I feel like I can't be friends with them either. Then again, at 17 the parents don't have much influence on the kids. The kids are coming into their own, making their own poor decisions. V is not without blame in the whole thing, I'm not naive, but they have just taken things so far down a rotten road. V still tries to be civil, and unfortunately, she still lets them affect her. Anyway enough about btchy teenage girls...

My sweet Sierra is coming home for a Thanksgiving either Friday or Saturday. We will get a whole week with her, though I'll work part of that. She is being stubborn about getting her shoulder looked at, but all in all she really is a joy to have around.

Work today is kind of slow, but I'll take it over the hectic past few days. Just a couple more meetings and then I'm done. Tonight I'm going to work on cleaning the house so Sierra comes home to a pleasant environment. If not she'll feel she needs to clean. She is a bit particular.

JFT Thursday
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Mom's to sort bills
    - Home to Clean
    - Take out for dinner
    - Bed early

Short list today

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my raspberries & milk, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • mytime6630
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Trying to find my posts from each day so I am more accountable! Especially so I weigh in each week.
    Yesterday I did OK... but boy, my evenings are the hardest! Those habits are so ingrained that I can easily grab a handful of nuts, eat them, before I even realize what I have done.
    We are anxiously waiting to hear from hubbys doctor on his psa number.. so praying for good news.
    But I did have a great workout at the gym .. got in 3.5 miles on the treadmill. . ha.. mostly because a good friend was there, and we were yacking away the entire time! But this helps my spirits so much on these gloomy days .. so I need to keep doing this.
    Goals for today, thurs, 11/17
    1. log all my food
    2. go to the gym :) Already done
    3. chicken burittos for dinner tonite
    4. work on xmas quilt
    5. quick clean up of house/pay bills/laundry/work on business expenses/make list for grocery store for thanksgiving
    6. concentrate on water ... especially in the evening
    7. tonite.. after dinner brush teeth/snack will only be frozen grapes/drink water
    8. get back on here tomorrow .. find this post and keep it going .. be accountable
    5 pound challenge .. lost 5# by end of year! Weigh-ins
    November 12: 205.0 ! Yikes. I knew I was up, because my jeans are once again tight. So my goal is to be back in onderland by January 1st!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,515 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 Welcome back, you've been missed! Starting small is a good idea.

Recap 11/16 W
    1) PT exercises :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / >7,500 steps :smiley: 8.1K 18 floors 13/14
    3) Leftovers for supper / net calories zero / > 64 oz. water :neutral: Evening peanut M&Ms, net cals -255, sodium -581, fiber, protein, carbs & calcium excellent, 80 oz. water
    4) Floss / retainers / pray = x3 :smiley:

JFT 11/17 R
    1) Move hourly
    2) Walked dog 3.72 mi :smiley:
    3) Spaghetti sauce cooking on stove for supper / net calories zero / >64 oz. water
    4) Laundry / wash dishes / webinar 2-3 / declutter 15 min. / call Mom & Dad / another ta-da?
    5) Floss / retainers / pray

Another dusting of snow overnight and cold with wind chill of 16F (-2C), so I delayed dog walk until snow on roads melted. More snow showers falling, but I dug out my winter layers and dressed for the weather. Happy dog & happy me!

5# Challenge ~ using my Sat. w-i
    Nov. 12 = 175.5

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    65 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    • 9.1.22 not doing so great eating-wise
    • 9.30.22 leveling off, starting downwards again :)
    • 10.31.22 not pretty... I can't stand being this heavy again!
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay) ~ 48:56 ave. pace 15:45 overall 202 of 296 :star: not too shabby 9 days before I turned 65yo
    • register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me b/c I love trail events)
    • watch for other events to add
    • maybe Jingle Bell 5K in person this year? need to watch for
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. THINK PINK. Fill out papers for conference; email in new info! Clean out emailbox.
    2. Teacher overtime survey. PC2V. Click the laptop notes.
    3. Write "How Do Taxes Work?" script. Draft standards-response email.
    4. Reading - Libby. Update Goodreads! Continue drafting unit plans.
    5. Write S&F and Clois.
    6. Park walk?
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: SALAD. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Create online signups for trunk or treat and farmer's market and backpack blessings. Sat6 Nov 26. Sat take Starbucks card on walk! Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. McKay's with Cora for driving practice? Clear up porch before beginning Christmas projects. How many cratesful of books are in the room; how often do we need to remove a crate in order to be done by May? Nap w Cora Saturday. Library volunteering.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 201.8

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit). ALA conference registration by March.

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark. When is annual checkup? When is next therapy appt? Discuss regressive behaviors & becoming nonverbal when upset.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; Hawaiian shirt. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? Dentist April 19 11a. Therapy Nov 21 11A. How to respond to regressive behavior? Obgyn Mar 15 11a.

WFTY: Focus. One more day before break!!!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,799 Member
    Options
    JFT - Nov 17

JFT - Nov 18

Thanks for the welcomes. @mytime6630, I’ll join you in the challenge! I need something.

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,100 Member
    Options
    Creamtea42 wrote: »
    Remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning! Freezing cold here & brain subconciously would rather not let body get out of nice, snug bed to strip off to get weighed every day! Argh! need to get a grip!

Haha I do it just before I step in the shower so then atleast ive got undressed and cold for a worthy reason lol! X
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,100 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hello there.
    I have fallen so far behind and off track. The last time I logged into this group was August.
    I don’t know why I do this, I know how important this group is and the accountability it provides.
    I’ve missed you all.

I’m going to start small
    JFT - Nov 17

I totally get it..how many times have I gone AWOL! Sometimes you just need a break, even when you know something's good but other things are happening in your life and it becomes too much to juggle. But in the end I always come back!
    Can't believe I've been in this thread since 2017 but nowadays I can't get to the same level of commitment that I had back then! I wish I could though xx I have moments of really good weeks then nothing then good weeks then bad weeks then nothing. Just wish I could be consistent which sounds simple but it isn't easy x
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Recap 11/17 R
    1) Move hourly :smiley: 14.8K 31 floors 11/14
    2) Walked dog 3.72 mi :smiley:
    3) Spaghetti sauce cooking on stove for supper ~ yum! hubby's favorite thing that I make <3 / net calories zero / >64 oz. water :) Net cals -31 (even weighed my pasta for once), sodium -87, fiber, carbs, protein & calcium excellent, 80 oz. water
    4) Laundry ~ 2 loads clothes, 1 sheets, 1 fleece throws / wash dishes / webinar 2-3 / declutter 15 min. / call Mom & Dad <3 / another ta-da? I did enough already! :smiley:
    5) Floss / retainers / pray = x3 :smiley:

JFT 11/18 F ~ planned rest day
    1) Move hourly / > 7,500 steps
    2) Leftovers day / net calories zero / >64 oz. water
    3) Deep sweep downstairs / scrub kitchen & laundry room floors / prep stuff to mail tomorrow / declutter 15 min. / another ta-da?
    4) Floss / retainers / pray

5# Challenge ~ using my Sat. w-i
    Nov. 12 = 175.5

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    65 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    • 9.1.22 not doing so great eating-wise
    • 9.30.22 leveling off, starting downwards again :)
    • 10.31.22 not pretty... I can't stand being this heavy again!
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay) ~ 48:56 ave. pace 15:45 overall 202 of 296 :star: not too shabby 9 days before I turned 65yo
    • register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me b/c I love trail events)
    • watch for other events to add
    • maybe Jingle Bell 5K in person this year? need to watch for
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - About to take off for up north. After my metamusal, I won't eat again until after 5 pm.
  • mytime6630
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Goals for today, thurs, 11/17
    1. log all my food :)
    2. go to the gym :) Already done :)
    3. chicken burittos for dinner tonite :)
    4. work on xmas quilt :)
    5. quick clean up of house/pay bills/laundry/work on business expenses/make list for grocery store for thanksgiving
    6. concentrate on water ... especially in the evening :) But make what was suppose to be decaf ice tea .. I was up till 2 am!
    7. tonite.. after dinner brush teeth :( /snack will only be frozen grapes :s Hubby wanted popcorn /drink water :s
    8. get back on here tomorrow .. find this post and keep it going .. be accountable :)
    Late posting again today ... but trying to be accountable. By my weigh in this morning .. I need to do better!
    JFT, Friday
    2. log all food
    3. concentrate on water
    4. frozen grapes tonite... nothing else! Brush teeth
    5 pound challenge .. lost 5# by end of year! Weigh-ins
    Trying to weigh every saturday
    November 12: 205.0 ! Yikes. I knew I was up, because my jeans are once again tight. So my goal is to be back in onderland by January 1st!

• mytime6630
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hello there.
    I have fallen so far behind and off track. The last time I logged into this group was August.
    I don’t know why I do this, I know how important this group is and the accountability it provides.
    I’ve missed you all.

I’m going to start small
    JFT - Nov 17

I totally get it..how many times have I gone AWOL! Sometimes you just need a break, even when you know something's good but other things are happening in your life and it becomes too much to juggle. But in the end I always come back!
    Can't believe I've been in this thread since 2017 but nowadays I can't get to the same level of commitment that I had back then! I wish I could though xx I have moments of really good weeks then nothing then good weeks then bad weeks then nothing. Just wish I could be consistent which sounds simple but it isn't easy x

I listened to a podcast the other day which made me really stop and think. She said most people fail at losing weight because we expect ourselves to be perfect everyday. I know that is me... I do great, but when I get off track, it takes forever to get my motivation back.
    The podcaster said we should aim for even 20/80. That means even if we are "on track" just 20% of the time .. we should take that as a win.. and not expect that we have to be on track 100% of the time. So I am trying this .. I figure even if I can eat healthy, no nite time snacks, etc., just one day out of the week.. it is better than zero days. I am hoping this will keep me going ...

Think if you are eating healthy, no unhealthy snacking, etc just 1 day out of the week... that is progress! And consistency to keep going.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,799 Member
    Options
    JFT - Nov 18

JFT - Nov 19

@Bex953172 - I have been trying to stay more busy so that I don’t snack but by doing that I’m not on my phone as often. I need to find the balance

@mytime6630 - I don’t listen to podcasts but I like that theory. I believe it’s true I noticed a difference this summer when I would pay attention for 3-4 days a week.

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I’ve done pretty well over the past week with the healthy eating, but water remains a struggle for me so that’s my focus for today.

I’m going to be a vendor at a holiday craft fair today so I’m not sure what my eating schedule is going to be - hopefully I will be too busy selling stuff to sit down and eat! I’ll still make sure I get the calories in though, even if it means I have to eat on my feet, or nibble between customers stopping by my table.

Goals for 11/18
    - minimum 1400 calories
    - Minimum 40 oz of water
    - Yoga