Replies

• Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    what are you eating.... having issues with eating the same meals daily

I eat whatever I want really. Just small portions. If I want some chips, I take a handful and close the bag instead of sitting down with the whole bag. I have changed most of my snacks to fruits or sometimes cream of wheat or granola bars. I do run at least 2 miles a day. I was kind of back to my old ways of eating for a while but got back on track earlier this month and so far I lost 5lbs, just have to stick with it.
  • arouse0930
    Options
    Way to go! You look great. Best wishes as you continue your journey.
  • winterskykim
    winterskykim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    so you probably get asked alot, what did you do in the beginning to start losing.. and then to keep you losing and how are you trimming up(exercise)? i think i have the same goal weight as you ans I am in the beginning of my weight loss journey.. again! frustrated but glad to be on board with a great group here! way to go !! Kim :smile:
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you look amazing - and so happy :happy:

i'm not far into my journey. 5'8 and wanting to get from 190lb to about 150 or less. i too have a tiny waist so people don't think i'm 'big' - but my hips and thighs are :(
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    so you probably get asked alot, what did you do in the beginning to start losing.. and then to keep you losing and how are you trimming up(exercise)? i think i have the same goal weight as you ans I am in the beginning of my weight loss journey.. again! frustrated but glad to be on board with a great group here! way to go !! Kim :smile:

Look a few posts up. I just made portions a lot smaller. I started walking for 30 mins a few times a week. Then it became walking every day.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!! 180 looks really good on you! u actually look like your 140lbs!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    But you're a very good work making excellent progress.
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the same with just starting with 30 mins a few times a week. Now I walk usually 6 days a week, anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hrs.

Marvelous transformation - Very inspiring!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Excellent.... Excellent.... Excellent.....
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • mickway
    mickway Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job ! keep up the good work !
    :smile:
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You look really good even at 180 :) You must be a little taller to be that thin at that weight.

I am 5'7". I have a TINY waist with wide hips and thighs. Those have been so hard to slim down.

Wide hips and thighs aren't always a bad thing. You can always just work on toning them.
  • stephaniestowe1
    stephaniestowe1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just pasted a link to this thread in my motivational journal. You ROCK.
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Absolutely beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am 5'8 and my goal is 140 as well! Good job!!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats! What a difference
  • littleloubielou83
    littleloubielou83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look increadible!! What an inspiration thank you!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I know you'll get there! Keep it up!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Nice car too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!