Looking gorgeous! Awesome job!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Congrats!
  • mscoins
    mscoins Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look really good even at 180 :) You must be a little taller to be that thin at that weight.

I am 5'7". I have a TINY waist with wide hips and thighs. Those have been so hard to slim down.

I am 5"7" and I too have a tiny waist with wide hips and thighs. I lost 40 lbs - I weigh 150 - and the two ways I lost around my hips and thighs was biking and jogging. When I look at my legs, I can't believe how amazing they look.
    And congratulations on losing all that weight. You must be very proud of yourself. :smile: I know I am with the weight I lost.
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    in simle words... I'm Loving it...
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    You look really good even at 180 :) You must be a little taller to be that thin at that weight.

I am 5'7". I have a TINY waist with wide hips and thighs. Those have been so hard to slim down.

I am 5"7" and I too have a tiny waist with wide hips and thighs. I lost 40 lbs - I weigh 150 - and the two ways I lost around my hips and thighs was biking and jogging. When I look at my legs, I can't believe how amazing they look.
    And congratulations on losing all that weight. You must be very proud of yourself. :smile: I know I am with the weight I lost.

I have been jogging and have lost some in my hips, slow but steady.
  • momoflukedavid
    Options
    Inspiring! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!