Weight loss but no Inches loss???

Options
2»

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    You've got 92 pounds to go. I wouldn't worry about it just yet.
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I never understood the whole "inches total" or "all over" measurement that some people here have been using. The more places you measure the higher the total loss will be....
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Someone explained it in a really easy way on these forums a while ago, I'll repeat what they said:

Think of yourself as a roll of toilet paper with "goal-weight you" being the cardboard tube in the middle and each sheet of TP a pound. Starting out with a full roll, you're going to need to remove a lot of sheets to start noticing a difference in the size of the roll. As you get closer to the center, it will take fewer and fewer sheets to see a difference.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Someone explained it in a really easy way on these forums a while ago, I'll repeat what they said:

Think of yourself as a roll of toilet paper with "goal-weight you" being the cardboard tube in the middle and each sheet of TP a pound. Starting out with a full roll, you're going to need to remove a lot of sheets to start noticing a difference in the size of the roll. As you get closer to the center, it will take fewer and fewer sheets to see a difference.

That is a GREAT analogy! I will probably use this in the future :P