Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Automatically update sets, weight, reps values to the most recently submitted in the most used list

I always use the "Most used" list to add my strength training to the app, but the default values are always the first ones I put in.

The values are set to what I first entered back when I started working out, when I didn't know what I was doing, so some of them have like 7 sets, which I always need to change to 4 now. (I tend to do 4 sets of 10 reps, but increase the weight now and again)

Also, the weight itself has increased on most of them too over time, so I have to update those also.

It would be great it if the "most used" list was updated with the most recently entered values, instead of what was originally put in when I first saved that exercise. That would make it much easier to add things, as I would be able to see what weight I was using last time, and add more if I feel like I need to up it.
4 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated