Weight loss buddies

Options
Hi All. I am Beth and live in Northern Virginia. I have been on MFP for quite a while, but have never taken advantage of what the community has to offer. I have lost over 40 lbs and have 39 more to go by food logging and sticking mostly with low carb/Keto. I can definitely use some support of others to keep going instead of slacking off.

Replies

• Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in the DMV too and also just joined after losing just over 40 lbs on my own in order to make it the last however many lbs my weight dr suggests when I meet with him later this week. I am actually smack in the middle of healthy BMI right now, but according to “ideal weight charts” I am at least 20 lbs over my ideal weight.
  • michealmoore2176
    michealmoore2176 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, It will be a pleasure to connect and share thoughts on diet and weight loss; I am interested in meeting and making friends. Perhaps we could be good friends if you don't mind. Thank you
  • michealmoore2176
    michealmoore2176 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, It will be a pleasure to connect and share thoughts on diet and weight loss; I am interested in meeting and making friends. Perhaps we could be good friends if you don't mind. Thank you
  • manders1013
    manders1013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me! I have gestational diabetes and I’m not suuuper low carb but I have to stick to a certain plan to avoid meds, and plan to continue this lifestyle after baby to reduce my risk of type 2 in the future.