Ready.Set.Go!

Options
Hello everyone. Here I am again….going down this long dark road that I have been down many times before. But….something is different this time. I feel different, I’m not dreading it, I’m not pissed off at skinny people….I’m just ready to be me, my best and right now….I am not. So ready.set.go!
I am a mom of 3 beautiful girls, 18 (almost 19), 12 and 10. I have a wonderful supporting husband, who couldn’t gain a pound if he tried. 🙃 I work full time as a nurse at an assisted living complex, I work part-time/as needed helping a young local family who had a baby at 28 weeks, and has spent almost a year in the hospital, and is learning how to live life with this baby who needs lots of medical care but is expected to get better and better eventually living a non-hospital life. I am a part time student hoping to earn my BSN/MSN in nursing. To put it very mildly…I am a busy lady who loves every minute of it. Oh yea…I am also a Thirty~One consultant.
My girls are very active in all sports and school activities so we spend a lot of time at concession stands or eating out or making some gross cardboard pizza or chicken patties for meals. Don’t get me wrong, there are days we do eat wonderful meals, I just want that more often and a tad more healthy. 😊
I am excited to be here with all this great support. I am also a member of WW. I have done WW in the past and had some amazing results so I am adding MFP to help me reach my goals with more information, recipes, knowledge and support.