Can’t sync iPhone Health app

Options
CoralNails7
CoralNails7 Posts: 4 Member
kzw1u40mh9jy.jpeg
I can’t sync the steps stored on my Health app (iPhone) to MyFitnessPal app. On the Health app I clicked privacy, apps, MyFitnessPal and then allowed all the selections. On MyFitnessPal the attached message came up. Very odd. I just want to sync the steps!
Tagged:

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,297 MFP Staff
    Options
    Go to More >> Steps >> Then set your phone as your Step Partner.
  • CoralNails7
    Options
    @durden unfortunately that only goes off the steps my iPhone has calculated, not the watch I’ve connected to the Health app (watch has synched to Health app with correct steps).
  • durden
    Options
    @durden unfortunately that only goes off the steps my iPhone has calculated, not the watch I’ve connected to the Health app (watch has synched to Health app with correct steps).

Thanks for clarifying that you're using an Apple Watch- You didn't mention that before. We recommend visiting this article for more information on how to link MyFitnessPal with your Apple Watch.
  • CoralNails7
    Options
    @durden it’s not an Apple Watch. However, my watch syncs with the iPhone Health App.
  • durden
    Options
    @CoralNails7 Feel free to reach out to our Customer Happiness team for further support. Without knowing what watch you're using, I can't say for certain if it will be compatible even if you sync it through Apple Health. When you reach out to support, please make sure to provide those details so they can assist you promptly.
This discussion has been closed.