Just had the most awkward moment at a gym in my life

Options

Replies

• Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow - gay or not , salesman or not- very creepy. And very rude. You just never know what is going on in someones head. He might have been harmless, generic creepy, lustful or even dangerous.

Either way sorry you had to put up with that.
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I once even had a creepy guy from gym waiting for me in the parking lot after my sesh.

It's life. :flowerforyou:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Jack%20Nicholson%20fapping.gif
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    well, you are attractive,,, move on now.
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I just got done working out at 24 Hour Fitness Long Beach (Long Beach is heavily populated with gay people)

Was in the locker room changing and had my shirt off, looked over and some creepy guy in his 40s or 50s was staring right at me. I looked back a few seconds later and saw him still looking at me discretely. I assumed he was gay and it went on the entire time and I stopped changing and put my shirt on and just looked at my phone until he left because it was way too *kitten* uncomfortable.

After walking out of the locker room, I looked over to the end of the gym and this guy is still fixated on me as I'm walking out while he's sitting on a machine. Creeped me the phuck out. I don't have a problem with gays but there's nothing more uncomfortable when they look at you while changing in the locker room.

Remember that feeling the next time you check out a woman...
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I would of told him to take a pic they last longer as that is what i usually say when people are staring at me
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just got done working out at 24 Hour Fitness Long Beach (Long Beach is heavily populated with gay people)

Was in the locker room changing and had my shirt off, looked over and some creepy guy in his 40s or 50s was staring right at me. I looked back a few seconds later and saw him still looking at me discretely. I assumed he was gay and it went on the entire time and I stopped changing and put my shirt on and just looked at my phone until he left because it was way too *kitten* uncomfortable.

After walking out of the locker room, I looked over to the end of the gym and this guy is still fixated on me as I'm walking out while he's sitting on a machine. Creeped me the phuck out. I don't have a problem with gays but there's nothing more uncomfortable when they look at you while changing in the locker room.

family-guy-herbert.gif

Rofl.....................stop it hurts!!
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Could be worse...

yl0K4Ka.gif

OMG.............................You guys just made my day!!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    OP- this happened to me recently. This guy was starting at me at a creeper level so bad as I walked through the gym, that I ended up shooting him my best WFT-are-you-looking-at-freak look...only to find out later I had a pair of underware static clinging to my pants. :embarassed: So...yeah. Maybe you just need to use more fabric softener. :ohwell:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Long Beach, LI? Lived there almost my whole life... never heard of it referred to as a "gay community"

heyyyyy! Long Beach, LI!!! woop woop! :smokin: :drinker:
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I once even had a creepy guy from gym waiting for me in the parking lot after my sesh.

It's life. :flowerforyou:

Sorry!
    Didn't have my binoculars with me that day.....
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The time to worry is when no-one is staring anymore .....
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    2z80n5y.jpg

This.

Just because.

:smokin:
  • bedhead
    bedhead Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Agreed Steff. I'm a straight guy, never even a twinge of confusion, but I can happily check out a guy if he has a good body.

If anything I find it quite amazing. My genetics have never afforded me the typical 'v' shape and abs however hard i work. I'm all biceps and chest.

Why can women give compliments to each other but not men?

Dude, light up and be proud :)
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I have the physique that gets people looking at me! :)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

Why can women give compliments to each other but not men?

You have a nice beard and your bedhead hair screams "This guy is fun" to me. :flowerforyou:
    AND
    Is staring a compliment? I didn't know that. That changes a lot. x makes a note x
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The only time I get stared at in the gym is when I'm trying to unwedge my wedgie. My underwear ride up when I run. =(
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I wonder what the "creepy guy in his 40s or 50s" thought about the awkward younger guy who kept checking him out and giving him looks.
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

family-guy-herbert.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA not that the situation itself was funny (just the picture). I would have been creeped out as well. NOT cool. :/
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Just whip it out and wave it at him.
    \

Or slap him in the face with it :laugh:

The ol' mushroom stamp.:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.