Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Options

Answers

• Spiral08
    Spiral08 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same recipes not saving, steps coming across to the website but not to the app on iPhone
  • iwhaley
    iwhaley Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I also cannot log & save a recipe imported. Have gone through steps 1-3, but step 4 says "unable to log, try later." That was last night. Tried again this morning and same issue.
  • eldorado21699
    eldorado21699 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same issue here. Started yesterday afternoon (4-22-22) noticed my food logs are not coming over to fitbit from mfp. When I go on the mfp website....food entered into the mfp app is not showing up there either. If I enter the food directly on the website...it syncs over to fitbit fine but does not show on the app. Guess I will just log from the website for now.
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same issue during work day use computer at night my phone info not there on app had sign on to website.
  • scarlet_rose34
    scarlet_rose34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Once I have added a recipe and go to save and log it, it get "There was a problem logging your recipe, please try again later" This has been since yesterday. can anyone help me please? Thanks
  • tradertommy
    tradertommy Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Android version of the App is not syncing with the myfitnesspal website. Please Help!!!!
  • MsRhonda2468
    MsRhonda2468 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I’m having the same issues. Super frustrating! Sent a long message to zen desk and am somewhat relieved that I’m not the only one having trouble. Hopefully, they’re on it!
  • SirBoots560
    SirBoots560 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    When quick adding calories the post request returns a bad call error. This was not the case yesterday, so shame on whoever deployed on a Friday/weekend :D! Thanks all and best of luck!

dynoh2yncgc9.jpg
  • heylisa69
    heylisa69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Something is broken. Started yesterday. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
  • heylisa69
    edited April 2022
    Options
  • heylisa69
    edited April 2022
    Options
  • saberleigh
    saberleigh Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same
  • nikkirosenkranscarter
    nikkirosenkranscarter Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I can't either - I thought it was just me. HELP MyFitnessPal - messing up my groove ;)
  • brentforest1
    brentforest1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi team,

FYI I'm getting an error when trying to modify or enter a new recipe on the web version (I'm using Chrome on a Windows PC). When I click "save" nothing happens, and when I try to log a recipe an error message pops up: "There was a problem logging your recipe, please try again later." I've tried it several times with different recipes and get the same error.

Very grateful for the free service, it's been very helpful!! Also honest feedback: I'm hesitant to pay for the premium service knowing I've ran into several bugs after one week of use.
  • alocinwonibur
    alocinwonibur Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    April 20 22 and this is still happening… Why isn't my fitness pal giving us instructions? We're paying for the app?
  • kal900
    kal900 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    As of yesterday I cant add recipes, it wont talk to Fitbit and my hubs cant see/copy my meals.
    As it is over both android and web, it has nothing to do with cache and cookies- my laptop doesnt hold them! So help has been utterly useless...
    When's it being sorted, some of us rely on this for our stability and sanity.
  • chelschafer
    chelschafer Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I'm getting this same error today! Made a recipe and then went to save and log it, and get the error. I've force-closed the app and restarted my phone. No luck! Apple iOS.
  • bandslloyd
    bandslloyd Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I've tried lots today to add recipes without success. I've tried logging off & on, 3 different Apple devices including iMAC (so blessed) but without success. Please MFP can you explain why this is now a problem. Thank you
  • SG130
    SG130 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Ditto!! Same issues here, on Android
  • mmssadgate
    mmssadgate Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I am also having same issue Very frustrating Support answered saying they no its an issue but no ETA included
This discussion has been closed.