Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Options

Answers

• sycacre
    sycacre Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I can't add new food to the database today either. If I remember correctly, the last time I was successful of doing this is the day before yesterday.
  • Nulligravida
    Nulligravida Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Looks like the recipe issue is known to them.

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933
  • Heidi3431
    Heidi3431 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same still 🙈
  • ruthlebon
    ruthlebon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    NSURL domain error 500 - can’t input recipes - this is v frustrating. - have reinstalled app but still no change !
  • verosil
    verosil Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Bonjour moi aussi je rencontre des problèmes sur app de mon téléphone, elle me demande de rentrer les informations des repas alors que c'est déjà fait, et ne me donne pas la lecture du journal complet en fin de journée, tout ça depuis le 22/04/2022. Merci de votre aide
  • IngaWest
    IngaWest Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Me too. I can't edit or create recipes and log them. Good to have a fix!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    My phone app and desktop won't update with the same info. I have to put things in manually in both. In other words, if I put things in on my phone app, I can usually go to my desktop, do a refresh, and all the info will show up there as well. It's not doing that.
  • joergsteffens1751
    joergsteffens1751 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same here and it doesn’t matter if I’m creating a new recipe or editing a existing one.
  • ms_maruska
    ms_maruska Posts: 119 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same here. Not able to save recipes on the app or desktop for a few days now. Tried reinstalling the app but no luck.
  • mmssadgate
    mmssadgate Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    UODATE Our engineering team has wrapped work for the evening (Sat), and will be monitoring the migrations they have in progress overnight. Once these migrations are complete, the can proceed with the next round of code changes to move closer to resolution.
  • lmunyan
    lmunyan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am unable to add quick calories to my food diary for 2 days now. I receive an error message.
  • sungmbh
    sungmbh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I cannot save new recipes or edits to existing recipes as of today.
  • battgrrl
    battgrrl Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Me, too, as of yesterday, 23 April.
  • feldaran
    feldaran Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same here o/
  • MissTinkarai
    MissTinkarai Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I have the same issue, thought it was an issue with my phone.
  • rose_t_sullivan
    rose_t_sullivan Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Me too! How do we get help? I put the same recipe in three or four different ways, on my cell and on my laptop and it let's me get through the whole thing and then, it won't save. grrrr eqay9x0n83nr.png
  • Round3Again
    Round3Again Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same problem here as mentioned in previous comments. I am getting so fed up with MFP.
  • bnjffrs
    bnjffrs Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Started using MFP yesterday, worked at first, broken within hours.

Same issue as others have described, unable to sync MFP data from android app to the website, which means Garmin Connect is out of sync (it can sync but there is no data to fetch!)

MFP app will not pick up steps or exercise captured by Garmin Connect until I log out of MFP app and log in again, but there is no workaround for sync between MFP app and website!

Is MFP often this broken, would rather not use it at all if this is the way it usually is, in addition to that there seems to be nothing but silence from MFP on this issue.
This discussion has been closed.