7 week and 10 pound challenge - Would love some company.

vvlucky
vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
edited April 2022 in Challenges
I'm a 61 year old woman, BMI is 29.6 and I weigh 195. Other than that, I'm healthy enough.

My goal is to lose 10 pounds by June 9th - which is our first family wedding of the nieces and nephews. I have seen recent photos of myself and I look too large and chubby *because I am - photos don't lie. I will be happier with myself at a healthier weight - and will feel better about the family pictures (ah, vanity!!) :) My later goal is to lose at least 10 pounds more, but for now, reaching 185 would be amazingly fabulous.

If there is anyone who would like to be an accountable partner, let me know!

Gigi

Replies

• ellehcimyelhsa23
    ellehcimyelhsa23 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m in! I’m 32 and a ridiculously busy working mom! I have put myself on the back burner a lot recently, which has meant less workouts and more take out. I’d love an accountability partner (or several)!
  • vvlucky
    vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
    I’m in! I’m 32 and a ridiculously busy working mom! I have put myself on the back burner a lot recently, which has meant less workouts and more take out. I’d love an accountability partner (or several)!

Sounds great! Let's lose ten pounds by June! Time to put yourself on the front burner!