Join the Challenge! Lose a pound a week in September!

Options
124»

Replies

• trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow :) there are so many of us going to be here for the September challenge :)
  • desperatetolose4
    desperatetolose4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Name: Amy
    Starting Weight: 224
  • MamaJo150
    MamaJo150 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband and I would like to join this group! I like the accountability and would enjoy meeting new people while getting support!

I'm AJ
    CW: 237.5
  • kimmie2402
    kimmie2402 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, count me in!! Kim - starting weight 219.8
  • 125by125
    125by125 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone! Thanks so much for the enormous feedback! I think we are full up at this point so if your message is before this one, congrats! I'll start sending out invitations to the group now since there are so many of you if I started later tonight I'd be up forever! I'm also going to add you all as friends so it's easy for you to find me if you have questions, so look for that too!

AFTER you accept the invite, the best way to proceed (for those new to MFP and groups in general) is to go to your "Community" tab in the top right of your MFP window. From there, click "Groups" which is the second tab in from the left, right under "Food" and next to "Message Boards." The top link from there should say "My Groups" and you'll see the challenge there as "Lose A Pound A Week In September Challenge." Click that and explore! Check out our weekly challenges which are already posted, post an introduction, and if you haven't already, make sure I have your starting weight and your first name!

If you just clicked this thread and saw that we are full, have no fear! Keep an eye out at the end of September for our OCTOBER CHALLENGE! If you'd like, friend me so you can know right away when that opens up for new members!

Thanks again everyone, and happy losing!
  • cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: IN!
  • peacesue
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am Donna Marie and I am at 154.2 as of today. I would love to join!
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm IN !!
    Sylvia
    SW: 188 :(
  • deidresilva
    Options
    YAY! I NEED some extra motivation!! :)

Deidre
    Starting weight: 153
    Goal weight: 140