Active and Encouraging Friends Needed

Options
I’m not new here, I’ve used MFP for about 10-11 years now. Friends have come and gone throughout the years, and I’d like to add a few new buddies who log in daily and are active and encouraging. A thumbs up and a “good job!” comment goes a long way, doesn’t it?!

Looking for 40+ and older lady friends only. (No offense to anyone, I’m just a 50 year old, who has been married to my high school sweetheart for 30 years, and am not interested in anything other than active and encouraging ladies who are around my age)

I lost 70lbs using this app over the years, but have met with some health challenges and injuries that I deal with daily, and have gained some weight back. My goal has always been to be healthy, and now, to lose 50lbs - again.

If interested, send a note telling a little about yourself in the friend request.

Replies

• nancyfraire30
    nancyfraire30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to send a friend request, but am definitely up for providing and getting some encouragement.
  • fitmomma85
    fitmomma85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm hopping back on the bandwagon. I'm definitely looking for encouragement and accountability partners.
  • geojeeping
    geojeeping Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner FASTer Way to Fat Loss.. Intermittent fasting program... 2nd week... 1st low carb day... I need all the insight I can get! I'm 61. I have about 120 lbs to lose, and a lifetime to live so for the first time ever I'm eating to fuel my body, not my heart. So glad to meet you folks, and I too can use all the encouragement you have to offer and I'm happy to do the same.
  • SparrowJules
    SparrowJules Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    46 year old here. I'm half way through a 90 day KETO challenge. I could definitely use some more friends on here too! I have around 100 lbs to lose, so I'll be here a while! :)
  • parkgirl1
    parkgirl1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. 63 and like a few been here awhile on and off. Would love some new active friends uk based