Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 187
JGM10Ds -|- Round 187
🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱• In Maintenance since July 2019Just because Covid restrictions aren’t compulsory doesn’t mean they’re not necessarily.
• Smart BMI - optimal weight.
• Muscle/Fat %ages in normal range
People are still dying out there……… and the numbers are on the rise again.
😷Take care! Stay safe!😷
MAY focus:maintain weight < 140 (I have been maintaining since July 2019)I liked this so much I'm borrowing it.
Work on improving stamina, strength, flexibility, which may impact the scale
Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180's; 170's; 160's; 150's; 140's; 130's
🔹Posting weight and comments each evening.
StatsTerri: Female; 76; Northern Ireland; married > 55 years; ex Maths teacher; volunteer group leader for U3A (University of the Third Age - life-long learning charity)I am - MINDFUL - of making heathy choices
SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
LW: 136.4(Nov 2021)
GW: < 140
to - MAXIMISE - the achievement of my goals!
Giving up is NOT an option! I KNOW I am doing this!
2022 Focus: Maintenance
Maintain weight < 140
Work on stamina, strength, and flexibility
JGM10Ds ROUND 187
Round 186 EW: 138.6
17/05: 138.8: Daily Habits👌🏻
18/05: 138.9: Daily Habit👌🏻
19/05: 139.1: Daily Habits👌🏻
20/05: 138.9: Daily Habits👌🏻
21/05: 138.4: Daily Habits👌🏻
22/05: 138.4: Daily Habits👌🏻
23/05: 138.5: Daily Habits👌🏻
24/05: 138.4: Daily Habits👌🏻
25/05: 138.5: Daily Habits👌🏻
26/05: 138.8: Daily Habits👌🏻
Daily Habits - 2022
Update - May 20221. Log ALL CI/CO (Daily)
2. Stay under goal (Daily)
3. Balance macros/micros (Daily)
4. Hydrate adequately (Daily)
5. Choose healthy options (Daily)
6. Steps > 7500 (Daily)
7. Stretch before/after workouts
8. 15+ minutes Cardio > 5 days a week
9. 15+ mins Strength > 5 days a week
10. 15+ mins Flexibility > 5 days a week
11. Active hours > 6
12. Practice self-care (Daily)
13. Stay up to date with accounts (monthly)
14. Mindfulness Practice/meditation ((Daily - morning/evening)
15. 1 > 15 mins Declutter sessions (Daily)
16. Be creative
17. Purchase essential items only
18. Read a book > 15 mins
19. Work on ongoing craft projects
20. Learn something new
21. Develop Healthy Habits
THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
REMINDERS: One or two thoughts which might give heart to some of you.
- Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
- A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
- Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
- The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
- Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
- The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
- When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
- Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
Thank you, @quiltingjaine !
72 year old female...5'5" ...I used to be 5'7" but arthritis hit and I lost two inches, so now that two inches is squished around my waist like the billows of a big accordion...
...Oh, well. I'll just keep working on it.
Round GW: 145.0
05/15 - 146.5 at 7:20 a.m. ...Grandson's soccer game then 6.33 miles in 124 mins
05/16 - 146.6 at 5:00 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
05/17 - 148.0 at 5:30 a.m. ...rest day
05/18 - 149.8 at 5:00 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
05/19 - 149.0 at 5:00 a.m. ...6.54 miles in 124 mins
05/20 - 150.0 at 5:00 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
05/21 - 150.0 at 7:45 a.m. ...7.06 miles in 132 mins
05/22 - 150.6 at 8:00 a.m. ...Grandson's last soccer game
05/23 - 150.6 at 5:00 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
05/24 - 148.5 at 5:30 a.m. ...101 degrees here today!! Rest Day!
05/25 - 149.2 at 5:00 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
05/26 - 149.9 at 5:30 a.m. ...6.36 miles in 125 mins
@IsMollyReallyHungry Congrats on hitting the new decade! Keep up the great work3
R164 SW 208.4 EW 204.8 (-3.6)R187 SW: 166
R165 SW 204.8 EW 205.4 (+0.6)
R166 SW 205.4 EW 199 (-6.4)
R167 SW 199 EW 196.4 (-2.6)
R168 SW 196.4 EW 193.4 (-3)
R169 SW 193.4 EW 192 (-1.4)
R170 SW 192 EW 190 (-2)
R171 SW 190 EW 189.2 (-0.8)
R172 SW 189.2 EW 189.8 (+0.6)
R173 SW 189.8 EW 187 (-2.8)
R174 SW 187 EW 184.4 (-2.6)
R175 SW 184.4 EW 180.2 (-4.2)
R176 SW 180.2 EW 179.8 (-0.4)
R177 SW 179.8 EW 181 (+1.2)
R178 SW 181 EW 176.6 (-4.4)
R179 SW 176.6 EW 173.2 (-3.4)
R180 SW 173.2 EW 172.8 (-0.4)
R181 SW 172.8 EW 168.4 (-4.4)
R182 SW 168.4 EW 169 (+0.6)
R183 SW 169 EW 167.6 (-1.4)
R184 SW 167.6 EW 166.4 (-1.2)
R185 SW 166.4 EW 170 (+3.6)
R186 SW 170 EW 166 (-4)
R187 EW 166 EW 162.6 (-3.4)
R187 GW: 164
5/17 / 167 / Two day work conference is a wrap! Back to regular work tomorrow. I rode the Peloton for 60 minutes this evening and got a PR. Nice feeling.
5/18 / 165.4 / Had a nonstop day as we had an out of town family member in that had never been to Alberta before so we took him out for a quick trip to the mountains and back. Bed time now!
5/19 / 165.6 / Had a good day at work that included two coffee meetings and a lunch with my husband. Supper tonight was delicious and it was cold and rainy so we stayed in and watched some TV with my Mom. I rode the Peloton before a hot shower and got a new 30 minute PR.
5/20 / 163.2 / The Victoria Day long weekend is almost upon us. We are going up to the lake after work and will be there until Monday. There is a walk and shop event at our trailer, we are getting our dog groomed, and we hope to get our boat in the water. Lots of fun ahead!
5/21 / 162 / We were up early today to take our dog for grooming. Had a nice breakfast in the city and then came back to our trailer for the walk and shop event. Got a good number of steps. We are having BBQ tonight.
5/22 / 163.2 / Beautiful day here. My husband made an epic breakfast, and we're working on getting our pontoon boat in the water today. Life is good!
5/23 / 162.8 / Holiday here in Canada so we are looking forward to another day of fun in the sun!
5/24 / 164.8 / Busy day back at the office and then I had an after hours issue as well. Luckily it cropped up while I was on the Peloton so I got my workout in before I dealt with it! Had a good day for steps too so that is great.
5/25 / 164.6 / Had lunch at work with my husband today and was happy with my grilled salmon salad selection. Tonight I am meeting a friend for a beer or two but will walk there and back.
5/26 / 162.6 / Wrapped up work so I am on a mini weekend getaway. Flight to Vancouver in the morning! Really happy with this round.4
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Memberashleycarole86 wrote: »@IsMollyReallyHungry Congrats on hitting the new decade! Keep up the great work
Thanks Ashley and you did great this round also!3
@IsMollyReallyHungry Awesome round! Keep it up!1
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.4K Introduce Yourself
- 42.6K Getting Started
- 258.3K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 305 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 508 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions