Looking for motivational friends!

Options
HaleCry
HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
Hiya all👋🏼

My name is Charley, I’m a 25 year old female who has PCOS and I’ve been a member of MFP for 6 years. It was very successful for me in the beginning but after losing the weight I stopped logging in and then life happened and here I am!
6 years ago I started at 181lbs and got to 129lbs in about a year💪🏼🏃🏻‍♀️

I’m now up to 192.6 and have about 60lbs to lose but I need some active, motivational friends who post as there’s nothing more encouraging than going through this journey with like-minded people who know the struggles and can face them with you.

Please feel free to add me😁

Replies

• peach160291
    peach160291 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have been here before. I’m a 31 year old female and gained a lot of weight after having my fourth and last child. I was breastfeeding and after I stopped, the weight piled on! I’ve lost 30lbs.. and maintaining it (mostly) but stopped logging in and got back in to bad habits. I eat too much sugary things and not much of anything else. It’s a constant battle with my eating habits. I don’t just want to be slimmer but healthier. I have no energy most day because I put no goodness in to my body. I have about 20lbs left to loose. I also need some friends that post. It’s really encouraging going through your MFP journey with likeminded people! 😁
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Hi @HaleCry & @peach160291 , our group, WE ARE THE WARRIORS, might suit you. We have weekly weigh-ins, daily challenges and step count challenges. You only need to account for your own personal challenges but can join in the other set ones to gain for-fun-points each week. Some of us are chatty, some just post their weight or steps, whatever suits you is fine :) We've had some big changes recently and are building the group up again.
    Here are the LINKS:
    May Chat 'n' Challenge Thread
    Step Count Challenge Thread