Replies

• jeanywren
    jeanywren Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ]
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've just had a nosy through all your profile pics and you look great! Totally unrecognisable from your "before" pic. Please don't be harsh on yourself. You've worked hard and achieved so much, but sometimes it takes the mind a lot longer to catch up and accept the new you. Just keep reminding yourself how much healthier you are now and how good you look :)
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    good job
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look amazing!

I understand what you mean by the saggy skin, but honestly it does not look bad. You are so much more healthly and off meds.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You have worked so hard. Please be happy with yourself and what you have accomplished!
    I am 60 and you are the inspiration I need!

Yes, I know about the skin thing...I have it now from the yo-yo dieting all my life, and I know it will be worse 50 pounds down the road.
    Losing this time around is for health only! My biggest fear is being sick as I get older and having to take a bunch of medicine.

So if I have hanging skin, I will just cover up like I do now. I have not worn shorts or gone sleeveless in so long, it will not be an issue. :)
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think you are amazing....10 miles wow....you should be proud and flaunt it....put a smile on that face and that is what people will see......so smile and be blessed, I am 56 and you are an inspiration to me.
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are half, HALF of what you were, but now you get to gain a whole new perspective! You've achieved what so many say they're going to do, but never make the necessary changes. You are beautiful!

I don't think the skin's really that noticeable. But I'm not wearing it, so I think you should reach out, open your mouth and tell people what you want and need! Someone may know a plastic surgeon that can help with a payment plan, do pro bono work or even a combination of both. See a trainer and see what kind of exercises they recommend. Go to a dermatologist and see what they can help you with. Or find a wardrobe that highlights what you love about your new body but hides what you need to work on. That skin has gone through changes as you have, it won't adjust over night!
  • DeathListFive
    DeathListFive Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OK, going to try to upload pictures. I've never had any luck before.

12132733_552_thumb_zpsfc7cd4f1.jpg

1234694_657470367598896_909352715_n_zpsd71e564d.jpg

See how fat and saggy my legs are!

Yeah, but do you see how much less weight you're carrying? All the medicines that you don't have to take anymore? How healthier you are! YOU are an AMAZING woman! You've been such an inspiration to so many people.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!