Hi Im Becca, new to MFP.

Options
I really didn't have any intentions of having an app to follow my diet and weight loss, but here I am.
I'm working towards a goal of losing at least another 40 lbs.
My diet is a bit weird but it works well for me being diabetic. I studied the keto diet for almost 6 months before I started down to it and I loved it and so I use most all of the recipes or some form of them and alter them to fit my liking within car range of what is needed much lower proteins and built the best that I've ever felt. However due to health reasons it is mandatory I lose the weight above to get to a desperately need spinal surgery.
My toughest problem is finding an exercise program that I can actually tolerate for any length of time.

Replies

• GradysSunshine
    GradysSunshine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Fitbit is AWESOME! You will love the accountability and anonymity it offers. The insights you gain from logging your information will be invaluable as you move forward. Wishing you great success in your new journey!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family @sweetnsynsual. I agree the supports you will find on this app are helpful & encouraging. Also a fitness band offers great insights that are truly super helpful. I’m not on keto but much of this community is. I’m in a few accountability groups myself and enjoy my interactions with others who are on the same journey. You can always sort through the community forum to find the right resources or group for you.