Syncing Workouts with Apple Watch

Options
mebsnash4242
mebsnash4242 Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2022 in Challenges
Since the update (or especially recently!) has anyone else been having trouble with workouts from Apple Watch (Series 4 and later) syncing?! I’ve been having such trouble! I’ve deleted and re-installed the app. I’ve selected/unselected the apps. I’ve even turned off both phone and watch! To no avail!

Am I the only one experiencing this or are there others out there?!

Help!

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,141 Member
    Options
    Have you tried going to the newsfeed in the app? That seems to be a workaround that helps some people, while waiting for the bug to be fixed by MFP.
  • mebsnash4242
    Options
    That has worked for me on the odd occasion. I am glad they’re working on a fix. Eventually it did sync and catch up - must be a delay somewhere? Thanks for your response!
  • jdholme1981
    jdholme1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem, when is this going to be fixed, does anyone know?
  • dimitriosn
    dimitriosn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here.
  • Natdelaes
    Natdelaes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES!! I’ve had this problem for over two weeks now! It’s so frustrating
  • daltongrant06
    daltongrant06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here
  • mebsnash4242
    Options
    Glad to see more people adding to this! I found another post with this same situation. I haven’t had any response from tech support yet. I have a feeling it’s probably something with Apple upgrades/BS and syncing.
  • clemevi
    clemevi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Frustrating!!
  • cajcurlz
    cajcurlz Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I am new to the premium subscription and if I had know that my exercise didn’t sync with MFP I would have saved my money🥺
  • gerriannb
    gerriannb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Agree it’s frustrating that Apple Watch workouts are not syncing with MFP consistently and smoothly. Even after toggling between Newsfeed and Diary, it seems to be sporadic. Hope MFP tech support is working to fix!
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,667 Member
    Options
    I had this problem for a few days, but it seems to be working again now.
    When mine wasn't syncing, I went into my Apple Health app, and turned the sync off and on again from there, then manually refreshed in MFP app and it worked.

In Apple Health app, tap your initials in the top right corner, then tap Apps under the Privacy heading. Scroll down to MyFitnessPal and tap it. Tap on Turn Off All at the top of the page, it will then change to Turn On All, so tap that.
    In MFP app, tap More in the dashboard menu, then scroll to the bottom. You will see Sync along with the last time it synced. Tap that, and it will sync again.

This worked for me, I don't know if it will work for everyone but it's worth a shot until it's working properly!
  • crewsln
    crewsln Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can’t get mine to sync. I’ve look on news feed and can’t find anything there.
  • crewsln
    crewsln Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Actually mine is a series 3. Can anyone help?