I do not have the "enable negative adjustments" option in Diary Settings?

Options
Gracie12311
Gracie12311 Posts: 44 Member
My Apple watch is synced and the negative calorie adjustments is enabled, but I don't know how to uncheck it - it is not an option under my Settings/Diary Settings. I have other options there to check/uncheck but that is not there. Would it be somewhere else or how could I find it?

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,320 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The option for allowing negative calorie adjustments can be found by logging in to your account at www.myfitnesspal.com, then clicking "My Home" then "Settings" then "Diary settings". Check the box for "Enable Negative Adjustments" then click "Save Changes." Your settings will take effect the next time data syncs from your device.

Answers

• lisrn77
    lisrn77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same. I hate it. And now my workouts are suddenly not synching.
  • Gracie12311
    Options
    lisrn77 wrote: »
    Same. I hate it. And now my workouts are suddenly not synching.

Me too. I posted here but also emailed them about it.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is happening to me too, any resolution yet??
  • Gracie12311
    Options

They responded yesterday saying to look in the Settings/Diary Settings, lol. I'd specifically written that it's not there...not sure if they read my initial email. This time I took a screenshot showing that it's not an option and asked again if they had a resolution and will hopefully hear back in a day or two.

I'll definitely post back here once I hear back from them.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,366 Member
    Options
    Just to be clear: are you looking in the app settings or the website settings? If I remember correctly, it might only be accessible on the website.
  • durden
    Options

They responded yesterday saying to look in the Settings/Diary Settings, lol. I'd specifically written that it's not there...not sure if they read my initial email. This time I took a screenshot showing that it's not an option and asked again if they had a resolution and will hopefully hear back in a day or two.

As specified in my answer above, and in the support case you sent in, the option to toggle negative adjustment on and off is only available on our website. Please follow the instructions provided to find that setting.
  • Gracie12311
    edited June 2022
    Options
    durden wrote: »

As specified in my answer above, and in the support case you sent in, the option to toggle negative adjustment on and off is only available on our website. Please follow the instructions provided to find that setting.

It wasn't on the website either. And in your first response to my support case, you didn't mention the website at all? I appreciate this feedback and your follow up email.
  • durden
    Options
    sei1orfhb81w.png

This is the page and setting you are looking for on the website, which I located using the exact instructions I provided. If you have any further trouble locating this, please respond back to the support case you have open for further assistance.
This discussion has been closed.