Replies

• broomnic
    broomnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump will be trying these
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just wiz up some frozen bananas and it makes 'ice cream'. The riper the bananas the sweeter.
    You can add frozen berries, honey, whatever!
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    marking for later
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jpanguluri
    jpanguluri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thanks everyone!
  • jayres67
    jayres67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Take a sliced apple and sprinkle with cinnamon. Microwave for about 15 seconds. Tastes like apple cobbler.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I could take a spoon of chunky peanut butter & a little bit of salted butter, zap it in the micro get it all soft & runny, sit on the couch with my feet up in front of trash tv and dip a piece of bitter dark chocolate in it. Sooooo good.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    raw vegan desserts are easy!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I know you said no fruit and I didn't read all the responses but..........I love either fresh blueberries, raspberries or strawberries with plain greek yogurt. If the fruit is too tart add a package of splenda or stevia.

Oh another favorite is an apple diced with 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter and one square of lindt 90% chocolate chopped.
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just wiz up some frozen bananas and it makes 'ice cream'. The riper the bananas the sweeter.
    You can add frozen berries, honey, whatever!

I second this. My favourite way to do it is to blend peanut butter in with the frozen bananas in the food processor. YUM YUM YUM.

Another one I've only just discovered is chia pudding -- I've just been soaking chia seeds in almond milk overnight (or doing it in the morning so I can have it for dessert that night) and it makes this kind of gel-like pudding. You will either love the texture or hate it. A Google search will bring up heaps and heaps of ideas for things to add in for flavour variety and added sweetness, but for me personally, I just love it with a little vanilla extract. I don't like things to be overly sweet, though.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    sugar fee popsicles :)
  • bhsishtla
    bhsishtla Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    My favorite: 1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt with 1/2 T. honey stirred into it
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My favorite: 1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt with 1/2 T. honey stirred into it
    OP said no dairy (or fruit, or dark chocolate).
  • marceyabrons
    marceyabrons Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    One scoop chocolate whey protein mixed with a little of almond milk. Just enough to like a thick milkshake. Place half the mixture in cupcake liner then one tablespoon of peanut. Top off with remaining protein mixture. Freeze.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i love these recipes!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Fruit
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Bump for great ideas!

I've tried the banana ice-cream, avocado pudding, and my favorite....banana pancakes with a few chocolate chips tossed in. All very good.