are stir fry vegetables healthy?

Options
2»

Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    are stir fry vegetables healthy? I eat them at the cafeteria so i have no idea how much is used

they're fine, but if you're getting 'em from a cafeteria they probably have far fewer nutrients left than fresh veggies would, but don't freak out about it.

and are you really from New York, North Carolina? Because I've never heard of such a place. :tongue:

so the big meanies in the cafeteria kitchen steal the nutrients out of the veggies before serving them to unsuspecting patrons? do they embezzle them and take the poached nutrients home to feed them to their own families?

WHY ARE CAFETERIA WORKERS SO MEAN?

yep, that must be it.

or maybe it's the fact that the veggies most likely come from a can. who knows?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    So it's the vegetable canners that are stealing the nutrients from the vegetables?
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    So it's the vegetable canners that are stealing the nutrients from the vegetables?

i'm not going to argue with you, but canned veggies lose many of their nutrients vs their fresh counterparts. you can do the research if you'd like.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Screw canned veggies. If the cafeteria workers can't be bothered to grow and serve fresh vegetables instead of that canned BS the OP should just get the pizza. That's what I would do.
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    I agree with you. Screw canned veggies. If the cafeteria workers can't be bothered to grow and serve fresh vegetables instead of that canned BS the OP should just get the pizza. That's what I would do.
    indeed