New to mfp, looking for an accountability buddy

Options
I'm brand new to mfp. Been trying to diet etc, but I'm a junk food junky, an emotional eater and a Binger :( I'm looking for an accountability partner because left to my own devices I cheat and cheat bad. I'm on a long term mission to lose 60 kgs so hopefully can finally be helped with multiple health conditions. I am married, 39 and a seamstress so I have a pretty sedentary job, and due to health conditions currently can't exercise much. But am still trying under guidance of my doctor :) so this is me in a nutshell, hit me up if you'd like to buddy up :)

Replies

• paschal50kg
    paschal50kg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Payne! Let's connect
  • Dinadoll83
    Dinadoll83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I’d love to be a friend and support.
  • Rally3108
    Rally3108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! You sound just like me! Perhaps we can help each other along. I’ve been doing fitness pal for a while but definitely need a push from time to time. I’ve lost 2 stone and have about 3 stone to go. Feel free to add me.
  • kjones6492
    kjones6492 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Keri and I’m 49. I have 100+ to lose and would love to have you as an accountability partner😊
  • GingyJoy
    GingyJoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Id love to be accountability partners!!
  • JLRavenclaw
    JLRavenclaw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I have a work from home office job so it’s sedentary. I can’t exercise much due to two back surgeries and binge/ emotional eat too. I try to eat healthy but need a buddy to keep me motivated and hold me accountable. 😃
  • jfitnss1
    jfitnss1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, My name is James and I’m 54. I have 100 plus pounds to lose and would love to have each of you as an accountability partner in this weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me.
  • HollyKidd2017
    HollyKidd2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also 39 and have over 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me
  • bmorisette1002
    bmorisette1002 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to have your support also. I struggle with health issues that keep me from being as active as I should or perhaps just need to learn different ways to exercise. Anyway, looking for new friends and buddies. :)
  • Lgrubbs516
    Lgrubbs516 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m kinda new to MFP as well. I start then stop so obviously I need accountability. Any advice or guidance is welcome. How is everyone linking to help provide the accountability?