GOAL! 11 months, 91 pounds lost! BEFORE / AFTER PICTURES!!!

Options

Replies

• AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are one of my new inspirations! You look amazing!
  • 2idjane
    2idjane Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! You are such an inspiration! I really like that you don't deprive yourself of the things you enjoy. Although you are such a busy mom and wife, you still found the time to workout and ate healthy. Kudos to you! Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    You look so familiar, did you used to go to new life church in fair oaks, ca ..., by the way you look amazing

No, never gone there... I must have that familiar look to me :)
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Spaceechik
    Spaceechik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you worked hard to look so fantastic! And you look so happy, always nice to see.
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think you went from beautiful to thin and beautiful. Great job being brave enought to take your own path to get where you wanted to be. If I knew how to make that flower smiley...it would be right here.
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You are one sexy mama!! You look truly amazing.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow that is freaking amazing!!! terrific job! you look super freaking hot!!! :smile:
    congratulations!
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are a hot mama! Thanks for posting. If you can do it with five kids, so can we! Congratulations.
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look great!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work; you look so toned and young!
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Less than a year to look the way that you do?
    I am speechless. You are SO hardworking.
    An absolutely inspiring woman.
    I'm so glad that you decided to put in the time to take care of yourself, along with everyone else.
    WAY. TO. GO!!!!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, awesome job!!!!!!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look fantastic!! Great job!
  • carrigansjoy
    carrigansjoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!!!! Thanks for sharing! I think I'll try the two weeks then "free" day. :)
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great and I want to say GOD bless you for your strength to do it all! Hang in there, be strong, and be proud of your accomplishment.
  • Megh757
    Megh757 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing! You look so awesome! I can only hope I look half that good when I'm to my goal! U r an inspiration and its so amazing with all the things going on in your life you have stayed strong and won this battle! Way to go! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!!!! Thanks for sharing! I think I'll try the two weeks then "free" day. :)

yeah, i like the word free day... because its not a cheat day...if its part of the plan, its not cheating...
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    quite amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!