GOAL! 11 months, 91 pounds lost! BEFORE / AFTER PICTURES!!!

Options

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Marthaylo
    Marthaylo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job :flowerforyou:
  • CherylAnn38
    CherylAnn38 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your hard work has really paid off and you are in inspiration to me. I'm halfway to my 100 pound goal and noticed I've been slipping for a couple of weeks. You give me hope that I CAN do it! Thanks for sharing!
  • mamabearAK
    Options
    Holey smokes!!! You were beautiful before, but now??? Good gracious!!!!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats !
  • deezer602482
    deezer602482 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! That is so awesome! WOW!!
  • kimswisher
    kimswisher Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i want that to be me when I grow up!!!!
  • MelissaBoydston82
    Options
    Wow!! Those are amazing results!! You are a huge inspiration to me. Thank you for posting. I, too have 5 kids (4 girls and one boy)...and right now my initial goal has been to get down to 155. I am about to turn 31 in a few weeks. I have lost about 13.5lbs so far.....I can't wait to say I've reached my goal like you!!

Seriously, you look AMAZINGGG!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Geesh, that is astounding to say the very least. I bet you feel (not to mention you absolutely look it) like a million bucks! Did you find yourself plateauing at any point during your weight loss journey, and if so, what did you do to get past it?
    Continued success to you in reaching your final goal.
    Take care,
    Jules

I don't really know if they were "plateaus" but I did hit 2 slow times... both times I just continues with my eating plan, and doubled up on my cardio instead of lifting for a couple weeks... weight loss kicked back in within a couple weeks...
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You did great! And you showed us that no matter how busy you are, if it's important to you then you can lose the weight!!!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    thanks everyone, I really believe the only thing that kept me on track this time around was that free eating day every other Saturday! without that, I know myself, and I would have given up, like every time before... thanks again for all the compliments! i am very excited!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You put me to shame! LOL Congratulations you look fabulous! So happy for you!
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Funny,you look familiar to me too!!! Btw,you look fantastic! I too am tall and my goal weight is 155!

What an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures and story with us :)

Congrats!!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I have seen your other posts. Your story sounds a lot like how I am. Very inspirational. I wanted to know if you have an loose skin with losing that amount of weight? I have about the same amount to lose and wonder about that. Did you do a lot of cardio or a combo of strength training and cardio?

thanks! yes, i do have a little extra skin on my tummy, but im sure that will resolve itself... i did have 5 pregnancies along with being 100 pounds over weight, so, its expected i guess! i did / do both cardio and strength training, mon-fri!
  • nursenelson
    Options
    YOU ARE HOTTTTTTT
    what an amazing transformation!
    you look so great!
    and 91 pounds is such an amazing number!
  • DeeNelly
    DeeNelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    woooohoooo! i get so excited to see awesome results like these!!! you rock!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Great job!
  • stacyj5
    stacyj5 Posts: 1
    Options
    inspiring, I am envious. thank you for sharing. I wish/hope/pray I can do this too!!!!
  • SherbAliciouS
    SherbAliciouS Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is fantastic!! Congratulations to you, GREAT JOB, and you look wonderful!! YAY YOU!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!