STALKERS!!!!

Options
Why the hell do people do this!!!!!!!! Why don't ppl ever get the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site can get freaky at times!!!! Jeez!!!

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I wish someone had the free time to stalk me
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Yep. Agree 100%!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I wasn't trying to be a stalker. I'm just friendly...
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

NO, No You really don't! Also, Guys (Males), please do not trivialize this. There are REAL SICK people out here who are depressed, mentally, emotionally challenged and some who just want to Control someone else. There are all levels of these illnesses, from just annoying to EXTREME, Yet they all are ill and anything can trigger them to get worse.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Thank goodness for the block feature and that someone was kind enough to tell me where to find it.
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    Is there a feature out there from blocking these ppl from making friend requests... yes the block feature I just learned about thank god... the I love you getting thrown around is pathetic!!!
  • EDesq
    Options
    Thank goodness for the block feature and that someone was kind enough to tell me where to find it.

That feature is Definitely to be used. I have used it several times. But where Stalking begins to be a "Pest" is when a person starts showing up in your Threads specifically "Attacking" you or being negative towards you; there are some people out here with major problems that the Internet has brought to light, but because they can hide behind a keyboard or even find a "Following" of either naive people or other Sick people...they get away with a LOT. IRL they probably could not attract Anyone to them to be a leader or a follower.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

NO, No You really don't! Also, Guys (Males), please do not trivialize this.

So it's ok for females to trivialize it??? What about bears? Can we trivialize it?
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, creepy people on this site are not stalkers. Creepy? Yeah maybe but stalkers no.

I have a stalker, I have had a stalker for over 5 years, it is not fun. I have multiple police reports, had to move, had to sell my vehicle and get a new one had to find a new job etc. It scares me, I live constantly looking over my shoulder waiting for the shoe to drop and for the guy to find me AGAIN. There is absolutely nothing that can be done unless he physically threatens me but the emotional/mental damage this has done is just as bad as being physically accosted.

Unless the person on here knows where you live, knows your children's name, knows everything about you, sends you consistent messages, sits outside your house, calls you all the time etc they are just a creepy person sending creepy pervy messages.

I do know this has happened on the site before but I wish you people would learn what a stalker really is.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Yes you have the block feature and you're not afraid to use it, you could have just said " get out my house "you know!
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Hahaha! Tried that didn't work ;)
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have yet to experience someone really persistent but I do have a block list quite a few deep.
  • debbash68
    Options
    Okay I will leave do you want your dress and shoes back, sheesh, it's all about you!
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Okay I will leave do you want your dress and shoes back, sheesh, it's all about you!

Eh you can keep em they look better on you anyway ;)
  • EDesq
    Options

NO, No You really don't! Also, Guys (Males), please do not trivialize this.

So it's ok for females to trivialize it??? What about bears? Can we trivialize it?

Bears as in Gay Guys with Beards? I would hope that You would be more empathetic. But NO, Women are also Stalkers but women tend NOT to Trivialize matters of security. And if a women is Immature enough to Trivialize matters of security, then when she or a loved on or friend is attacked in some way, she will change her perspective.
  • stringsnthings
    stringsnthings Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want a stalker too!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    3tp4ss.jpg
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I want a stalker too!

candy_zps9ab233c3.jpg
  • debbash68
    Options

Eh you can keep em they look better on you anyway ;)
    Yeah well I will leave my evaluation form of your performance as a stalkee on my way out, take it as constructive yeah?
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    <---bear stalker...but I think he likes it
This discussion has been closed.