STALKERS!!!!

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Stalkers disturb me - there are PM's I get from people that I've never heard of, no friend request or anything, and their profile is full of other females (or if they have a swing, a few men too - whatever floats their boat, right? :wink: )

Yeah, because I totally don't know what you are up to... :huh:

No. It couldn't be because they wanted to express something to you, but didn't want to be your friend as they actively manage their FL. It also isn't very uncommon to have mostly females on your FL as the ratio of users on this site does not mimic the general population, and is heavily female.

It must be a strange existence to feel that the whole world is interested in your vagina.

tumblr_inline_mjmbmaqR1R1qz4rgp.gif

Whatever.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    People need a lesson in the difference between a creeper and a stalker. There is a HUGE difference.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mh5dk32c1u1qdcp2wo1_500.gif
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Slalking this thread. :glasses:
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    Would bang.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    50016-Happy-OAG-Valentines-Day-gif-YC4j.gif
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    <---bear stalker...but I think he likes it

Do you carry honey?
    I've got something much better...that's why he likes it ;)

True. And I do like it. Come to my bear cave with me. I have honey there......
    I'm already there...waiting for this honey you're offering

*drizzles honey on you* Here comes Poppa Bear!!!!

CLuNG65.jpg
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    People need a lesson in the difference between a creeper and a stalker. There is a HUGE difference.

QFT

And OP, it's not hard to ignore the pm's and FR....you just don't respond or accept
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    50016-Happy-OAG-Valentines-Day-gif-YC4j.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ totally stalking you
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Stalkers disturb me - there are PM's I get from people that I've never heard of, no friend request or anything, and their profile is full of other females (or if they have a swing, a few men too - whatever floats their boat, right? :wink: )

No. It couldn't be because they wanted to express something to you, but didn't want to be your friend as they actively manage their FL. It also isn't very uncommon to have mostly females on your FL as the ratio of users on this site does not mimic the general population, and is heavily female.

It must be a strange existence to feel that the whole world is interested in your vagina.

Whatever.

Let me rephrase that for you then to make it clear for you.

5 mails within a 2 minute time frame because I stopped messaging them back. Creeper? I don't think so.
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    can confirm im stalking all the hot girls on this thread beware haha.......haha srs.........not srs.....maybe
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, creepy people on this site are not stalkers. Creepy? Yeah maybe but stalkers no.

I have a stalker, I have had a stalker for over 5 years, it is not fun. I have multiple police reports, had to move, had to sell my vehicle and get a new one had to find a new job etc. It scares me, I live constantly looking over my shoulder waiting for the shoe to drop and for the guy to find me AGAIN. There is absolutely nothing that can be done unless he physically threatens me but the emotional/mental damage this has done is just as bad as being physically accosted.

Unless the person on here knows where you live, knows your children's name, knows everything about you, sends you consistent messages, sits outside your house, calls you all the time etc they are just a creepy person sending creepy pervy messages.

I do know this has happened on the site before but I wish you people would learn what a stalker really is.

QFT.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ totally stalking you
    [/quote]

Totes hiding in your bushes
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Just a thought but with the name "want2lovemybody" you are asking for that type. While no one deserves to be mistreated a name like that does not help your situation.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Whatever.

Let me rephrase that for you then to make it clear for you.

5 mails within a 2 minute time frame because I stopped messaging them back. Creeper? I don't think so.

Then mention a specific, and don't paint the world with a wide brush. You set it up to say that all guys who Pm you and some have all women, and some may go for guys as well as they swing that way...

It sounds like you are talking about everyone who PMs you who has friends is out for you.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

QFT

And OP, it's not hard to ignore the pm's and FR....you just don't respond or accept

But isn't posting melodramatic topics in the forums so much better?

Some little girls grow up to be women and some don't grow up at all.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

THIS..gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Whatever.

tumblr_m7kgfpQz2S1rq5v88o1_500_large.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Huh?
  • PikaKnight
    Options

QFT

But isn't posting melodramatic topics in the forums so much better?

Some little girls grow up to be women and some don't grow up at all.

Dramallama01.jpg
This discussion has been closed.