Looking to make friends to keep motivated

Options
pinkpop249
pinkpop249 Posts: 7 Member
edited July 2022 in Challenges
Hi all, I’m looking to make friends to keep myself motivated. I am 21F 5’9” current weight: 306 GW: 165.

I started out a while ago, lost 40 pounds, but then gained it back because I lost motivation. I have a long way to go (about 140lbs) to meet my goal weight. I want to start a family but want to be healthy first.

Can’t wait to talk to y’all!

Replies

• kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in the same boat as far as weight loss amount (about 140lbs) & I know for me, accountability is huge! Feel free to add 😊
  • Jevans63116
    Jevans63116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Teamwork makes the dream work! Feel free to add me.
  • daciasil21
    daciasil21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation. My heaviest was around 350 and now Im at 250. My weight loss has stalled for over a year now. I want to use this app to make accountability buddies and lose the 120 pounds I need to go left. Almost half way there!
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello peeps, how's your week going so far? My priority is to track everything I eat, today is just my 2nd day & although I'm motivated now, I want to stay connected for when I'm not feeling so jazzed about losing weight.
    I'm planning on going swimming today, so that'll be good exercise! I hope everyone has a great day today 💜
  • pinkpop249
    pinkpop249 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just now checking in on the posts, wish it was built into the app not a separate thing. But so far so good. Down to 293lbs currently. Going on a friend adding spree to get some build up.
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree… I wish it was easier to see messages. I started at 240 on 4/28 as of today I’m at 208. Goal is 175.
    If anyone would like to add me I’d love it. Support is so beneficial
  • roseperch
    roseperch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just restarted the fitness pal journey. I'm 5'0 and weigh 154lbs. I'm looking to lose 22lbs. Maybe accountability partners is the trick I need to succeed this time round. Feel free to add me.
  • Crazygraciegirl_
    Crazygraciegirl_ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 23F. Looking for some new friends!
    SW: 266lbs
    CW: 220lbs
    GW: 180lbs - possibly 160lbs but we'll see :)