Can someone give me their tips and tricks with using this app, I'm a newbie ๐Ÿ˜€

Options
firebloom777
firebloom777 Posts: 1 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Jaimie and I'm a newbie on this and it's day 4 for me. The experience have been very revealing for me and I'm already measuring everything I eat now. However I've been struggling to get enough vitamin A and also too high in fats and salt still. I'm wondering what are the most healthy abs balanced meals that will help me hit my goals! I'm currently 212 pounds and I've already lost 3 pounds! I'm joining a gym this week and staying on track. So any advice and insight from someone who's lost a lot of weight doing this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Answers

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    1. Keep it simple.
    2. Read all the sticky topics here, they are full of information from users past who has a crapton of knowledge without the BS.
    3. Worry about one thing at a time, master it, then go to the next (See number 1)
    4. Profit
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,203 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    One thing you should know: the food database is crowdsourced. Which means: check the entries you use, comparing with the foods label or the USDA database if you don't have a label. Many entries are wrong or incomplete (especially for micronutrients), so perhaps your vitamin A intake is not as low as you think, because the database entries you use are missing vitamin A info.
This discussion has been closed.