Need some help meeting my macro goals!

Options
ChenoaSkye
ChenoaSkye Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2022 in Food and Nutrition
Hello everyone.

I recently suffered from some serious gallbladder attacks and kidney stones along with stomach ulcers, so I've changed my diet completely.

I'm female, 5'6 and 245 lbs currently, and though I'd like to lose weight, I'm more trying to eat low fat, low cholesterol, low sugar and no dairy. I eat lots of veggies already.

My target calories is 1600 calories per day and around 56-60 grams of fat.

If I eat more than 12 grams of fat in one sitting I have a gallbladder attack, so I have to split it up.

I'm writing because I'm having a lot of trouble meeting my goals.

On an average day I'm consuming 1100 calories and 35-40 grams of fat. All of my macros are hard to meet, each day I'm only about half way there.

I can't seem to fit in more than that, I'm simply not hungry.

Any advice?

Thank you all in advance.

P.S. I've checked to make sure I'm adding foods from the tracker that have all the macros/nutrients I'm worried about added to them as well.

Replies

• PravaSagitta
    PravaSagitta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Protein shake can help. I drink one daily to up my protein and fill out some calories. I use unsweetened almond milk.

Also do egg whites+1 egg omelet with chopped chicken. Bonus points for spinach and salsa. Could do all egg whites if your doctor is concerned about dietary cholesterol for some reason.

The air fryer has been my best friend. I make chicken for half a week, use it in salads, wraps, ect.