Women 200lb+, Let's Be Sensational This September!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    im late checking in but i crashed sorta kinda meaning i was exhausted. I worked 8 shifts in a row. anyway I did do cardio monday, tuesday rest and do not full body workout. I plan to weigh in on Friday to close out the month. My goal is 2lbs but honestly I will be okay as long I didnt gain. .
    Everyone have a great week.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.

Today's weigh in:

29 Sept: 270.8

TOM had my weight all over the place but its calming down now. Anyone got a fitbit and want to add me there?
  • kenziestabes
    kenziestabes Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    SW: 247
    CW: 186
    GW: 182
    UGW: 165

9/1: 185.8
    9/7: 184.9
    9/15: 186.5
    9/22: 183.0
    9/29: 182.4 (-0.6 pounds)

Less than half a pound off from my goal weight for this month!

Admittedly, between vacation, guests visiting, and prepping for a move (this Saturday!) this month was a whirlwind. Proud of how close I got all things considered.

Will definitely be burning the calories moving this weekend; I have to take 3 flights of stairs between my apartment and vehicle, and the new place is multi-level. My weigh in days for October will be Sundays, since I tend to eat out Sunday for lunch and that brings up my water weight on Mondays.
  • KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring thread! I hadn't really thought about setting monthly goals but I can see how helpful it might be. I will be thinking today and tomorrow about specific goals for October that I can share in that month's thread! Looking forward to answering all the questions fully then!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Birthday tomorrow so I'm not sure that I'm doing my Saturday morning weigh in. We shall see.... but the paln involves Red Robin and endless fries tomorrow night plus a party hosted by a friend on Saturday. I'm sure there will be cake at the party and my family traditionally buys a Carvel ice cream cake for just us to all share on the birthday as well. I don't know that I want to be aware of the damage. I'll probably wait until next weekend for my October weigh in so I'm not discouraged after celebrations.

Happy 40 to me!
  • sbortnick
    sbortnick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @pamperedlinny happy birthday!!!!!
  • benjmiller6409
    benjmiller6409 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don’t have update right now, recently join and I’m taking it serious
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    49 yo 5’3” 6/2013 SW 277
    September goal: lose 1 lb
    Ultimate Goal weight: 141 (normal BMI) No goal date, it happens when it happens.

1/1 172.2
    2/1 172.2
    3/1 165.8
    4/1 161.4
    5/1 156.8
    6/1 156.8
    7/1 153.0
    8/6 153.4
    9/1 149.2
    9/9 148.0
    9/16 150
    9/23 147.4
    9/30 147.8

🕊️Recuperate from hives. If possible, continue fitness journey and always be thankful!.
    🕊️Be patient! Remember that increments are where it is at, and focus on habits.
    🕊️Remember: Total loss of 130 lbs!!

Made goal! I think I will keep my goals from here on out 1 lb a month. That seems sustainable at my smaller size and much lower calorie budget. Keep on keepin on! Will tag and give flavor for October, still catching up with everything. Beautiful day here, I hope you have a beautiful day too!
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe and @pamperedlinny Happy Birthday!!
  • ktilton70130
    Options
    Birthday tomorrow so I'm not sure that I'm doing my Saturday morning weigh in. We shall see.... but the paln involves Red Robin and endless fries tomorrow night plus a party hosted by a friend on Saturday. I'm sure there will be cake at the party and my family traditionally buys a Carvel ice cream cake for just us to all share on the birthday as well. I don't know that I want to be aware of the damage. I'll probably wait until next weekend for my October weigh in so I'm not discouraged after celebrations.

Happy 40 to me!

Happy Birthday enjoy your birthday weekend
  • ktilton70130
    Options
    well it's the end of Sept. and it's Friday. Final weigh in was the morning down 1lb. I am not complaining at all . It's a lost.
    I will adjust a couple of things for October. I will not eat out as much after reviewing my month I noted that i ate out a lot . Which is not like me at all. Anyway everyone have a great weekend. Welcome October with open arms and positive attitude we got this.
    8b5dox3kasak.png
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    💜💜💜Hello, Ladies!!! Next month's group has been posted in the Motivation and Support forum:

🎃Women 200lb+, Let's Creep It Real This October!!!🎃

See you there!💜💜💜
  • finngirl61
    finngirl61 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Help, I can't find the October group. This always happens.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options