2022 FALL 5% Challenge (I've lost 119 lbs thanks to this challenge!)

Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,429 Member
The 2022 FALL 5% Challenge is now open for new and returning members to join!!

What is the 5% Challenge?
Join this supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, make new friends and improve our health! Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. JOIN us to write your own success story! Open enrolment, join any time.

My story or journey has been so full of ups and downs!! I started to lose weight in 2010 at 288 LBS and in a Power chair. Now I am at 169 LBS and though I have many physical issues, so far this year I've gone from 180 to 169!! NOT easy when you consider I had surgery in May, which got infected. I've been in the hospital 2 times (for a week than 5 more days). I am on my 4th round of antibiotics due to a bone infection.

HOW CAN I LOSE weight when I could be, many are quite depressed going through a serious medical event. There are quite a few reasons why I'm not (not that I don't feel a sadness from time to time, I do), but one of those reasons is belonging to the 5% Challenge, helps me to keep from gaining and able to focus on being as healthy as I can be!! I can't be on my feet a lot, but I can still do chair exercises!! Each week we work on 2 LTGL's (Living The Good Life AKA Healthy habits) these healthy habits help me so much and my teammates? SO SUPPORTIVE!! Caring!! NO WONDER the 5% Challenge is so successful!!

Want to write your OWN SUCCESS STORY? Come and join us!!

AFTER you HIT JOIN please read: 💡💡Start Here Team Choice - You Must Choose a Team💡💡
Here's the link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143596-2022-fall-5-challenge-team-plz-join-us

Tagged: