Options
Hi All,

Looking for folks to share accountability, motivation and just chat with. Just started today with a big goal. Feel free to say hi!

Replies

• wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Renee and I kind of have a big goal too. I’m struggling with a knee injury and trying to be active again. I also do low carb since I’m diabetic. I enjoy hiking and I’m trying to do more of it lately.
  • Thanysss
    Thanysss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am interested to be an accountability partner, doinf IF and low carb… just started, though
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Good luck, keep logging food and regular exercise.
  • emjus1024
    emjus1024 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Justin and am working on a better me if you wanted a buddy during this journey! Welcome!
  • Geekdoc3
    Geekdoc3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HMU! We all do better if we know someone else is watching! 61 days and 26lbs so far, but there was a lot of icing on the cake and it's going to plateau I'm sure!
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add me - I’m 8 days in, lost 1kg so far, 14kg to go!
  • SailorMom54
    SailorMom54 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! Always looking for accountability and motivation! Back on this journey myself, slow and steady wins the race right? 10# gone in 15 weeks..50 more to go! Lets do this!
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes please do add me - on a journey to lose 15kg (30lbs) with calorie restriction & whole food diet. I log in daily & have an open food diary :smiley:
  • SleepingBeauty12345
    Options
    Hi Cj I just started my journey! Looking for friends too
  • Mankwe
    Mankwe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please do add me. I'm struggling. Just started with low carb