My second life...

Options
Hi, it's Dimitris from Athens, Greece. 55 y.o. and father of two girls. Trying to be fit as in my 30's. It's 9 months since i started my fitness journey and till now i have lost 15kgs and dropped 15cm in my waist circumference reducing my bodyfat from 33% to about 15-16%.

xxqflg8tdcco.jpg

g5wwlqn5kkyb.jpg

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Hi Dimitris,
    Great transformation and more muscle definition too. I am sure you feel better than before and have more energy. Best wishes to you!
  • driganezis
    driganezis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Dimitris,
    Great transformation and more muscle definition too. I am sure you feel better than before and have more energy. Best wishes to you!

Thank you very much dear! Of course i feel much more healthier besides the aesthetic result. As you said i have more energy now since i eat better, walk a lot and weight train 3 times per week. I think that the keyword is consistency to the plan... Thanks again for your nice comment!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    driganezis wrote: »
    Hi Dimitris,

Thank you very much dear! Of course i feel much more healthier besides the aesthetic result. As you said i have more energy now since i eat better, walk a lot and weight train 3 times per week. I think that the keyword is consistency to the plan... Thanks again for your nice comment!

Your very welcome and keep the consistency...it is working!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!