Goals
    - Check in everyday
    - Eat within calorie goals
    - Lose at lbs by Jan 2, making progress and trying to stay positive

SB: 205

Day/Weight/Comment
    9/14 - 199.2 - stayed in plank position for a full minute❤️
    9/15 - 198 - Busy day, hit 60% of my step goals ❤️
    9/16 - 198 - no change, did pretty good, but the two cookies put me over lol. They were totally worth it, because I know a little treat here and there will keep me on track. Happy Friday 🥰
    9/17 197 - busy day, spent most of it painting
    9/18- 196.8 - so sore today, but here’s to another week down
    9/19 - 197.4 weekend catching up with me
    9/20 - 197 Good day, I need to find a more level place to way myself. The scale seems to be fluctuating more than normal. It’s kind of frustrating, because I have only gone over my calorie goal one in a two week period. I know I shouldn’t weigh myself at night, but there is no way my scale should fluctuate 5 lbs in one day. Have a great night.
    9/21
    9/22
    9/23

I place mine in the shower tray first thing in the morning before I dress.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,821 Member
    Options
    @reinla I don’t see any 5 pound fluctuations on your post. Are you referring to morning weight versus bedtime weight? That’s only a measure of what you have input and your body needs to process.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,821 Member
    Options

If no movement tomorrow morning it may end up being a skip exercise day; I am still not sure WHY missing a day of exercise makes my weight go down???

Maybe this will help -

https://www.verywellfit.com/i-just-started-exercising-why-am-i-gaining-weight-1231585
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @reinla I see my scale as a baseline and I watch over time as I can have huge highs and lows. As long as it's in the same place it's giving me a read of how I am doing, comparing day to the next day and 10 days before. It's mostly water fluctuation. You will not lose everyday even if your calories, macros, bathroom stops and zodiac calendar all a line. That's just how bodies work. Look at your trends and try not to stress about it.
  • wakegrrl
    wakegrrl Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady I <3 me some Poshmark!!