Dont no what to eat

Hi all am candy nice to meet you all

Replies

• Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    Hi @angellasingclair and welcome! The topic of your thread says you do not know what to eat. I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish (some people on here want to bulk up). But if you’re like me and looking to lose weight, for me what works is getting in at least 60 grams of protein a day through things like Greek yogurt, low fat cottage cheese, chicken sausage, turkey bacon, fish (fresh, frozen, or canned - I have an excellent recipe for Lemon dill tuna salad that I sometimes swap out for canned skinless salmon- lots of protein in that) and then supplement your meals with non-starchy vegetables, fruit, and whole grains. I try to stay away from the “white stuff” like white rice (brown rice and wild rice are good), potatoes, white bread, flour (go for whole wheat flour), and must definitely stay away from sugar.

I hope this helps and answers your questions. I wish you much success on your journey! Send me a friend request if you want - I’m always up for more friends! 🤗
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,241 MFP Staff
    Hi, welcome!!

There are some great threads created by our members, stickied to the top of each section that may be helpful for you. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the section name is"

For example: Most Helpful Posts - Getting Started (Must Reads)