Meal Plan Coaching

Options
tameemb
tameemb Posts: 1 Member
Is there any coaches available that can help me meal plan and add prebuilt meals (that I like to eat) into the app like Eatthismuch?

Eatthismuch sucks as a platform so I'm trying to move here.

I literally want to have like 20 meals or recipes that are my go to and I select throughout the day.
Tagged:

Replies

• vlw80
    vlw80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in no way a 'coach', however, I have done a LOT with meal planning and prepping for weight loss and other nutritional meals...so I am happy to weigh in!

A couple of questions:
    - How many are you typically cooking for? Just you, you and 1, or you and a family? I have done all, but the number of people you are feeding can change how a week can look.
    - Any foods that you absolutely hate? Or love? Anything you would like to avoid unless it's completely buried? I am VERY picky and won't eat certain things, so that can change what type of recipes anyone suggests.
    - How many meals do you eat per day?
    - What are your goals - lose weight, maintain weight, build muscle?
    - Do you have any allergies to foods or are you diabetic/lactose intolerant/trying to do keto?

Hopefully someone here can help! :)
  • Sunnypatel93
    Sunnypatel93 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im not a coach by any means but can advise on some of the meals that have helped me :)
  • nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I started about two months ago what kind of low fat meals would you recommend? I'm cooking for just one most of the time.
  • mrover3984
    mrover3984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to suggest recipes that I made up and love. However, suggestions will be driven by preferences, e.g., omnivore, open to vegetarian, spiced, hot, and so on.

All of my go tos are quick, healthy, and to me, delicious.

Examples: Veggie Tikka Massala, Quinoa chicken, spinach casserole, spaghetti squash bacon spinach bowl, venison cherry glaze chops, salmon (or any other fish) with tapenade sauce. And so on.

I’m an omnivore and a glutton. 😃 I focus on nutritionally dense and calorically light fare.

I cut ingredients that don’t add too much flavor, but if they do, they stay in.

I do wish that MFP enabled sharing recipes via link…

I recently found a blog, Skinnyish dish, that looks great. Double check it’s calorie counts. I find they are sometimes lower than MFP calculations.