Does anyone try to keep their boobs the same size without shrinking them for fat lost?

Options
2»

Replies

• bethhl
    bethhl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, the only time my cup size changed was when my band size changed.... ie from a 44 D to a 42 DD. ....so essentially the girls were staying the same size ... (the cup size is proportionate to the band size... p[roportion may bnoit be the right word... but I hope you get what I mean. This time around my band is staying the same but my cups are smaller. Whatever happens... happens. I just hope they don't shrink too much before my belly does!
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    It's not possible. Whatever happens to your boobs is gonna happen. There's breast tissue and fat in them, if you lose fat, you may lose it from your breasts. You may lose it from other places first, but there's literally no way to control that.

The fullness, size, and shape of my breasts has absolutely changed with my 25lb weight loss. It just is what it is.
  • amberchen86
    amberchen86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know now.I hope mine won't not to shrink too much.So far so good have not see a big shrinkage. We all want to look good.I guess I can always use push up wonder bras lol
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    It’s just a wait and see sort of thing. I lost almost no breast volume during a 60 pound loss. I went from a 40DDD to a 36F. I was actually hoping I’d lose a little up top, but no luck for me.

Bottom line: bodies are weird and are gonna do what they’re gonna do!
  • amberchen86
    amberchen86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know people need to be pretty inside and outside to feel and look good.I know one lady from work everyone think she is ugly not because her look.I think pretty inside is more important.Your story is funny.I think we should have a way to weigh our boobs so we know how much we loose lol
  • Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,515 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I think we should have a way to weigh our boobs so we know how much we loose lol
    Coincidentally, I just watched this Taskmaster ep recently. One of the tasks had them trying to work out the weight of Alex's head and feet. Short version, mark the water line in a basin, dunk your boobs in, mark the new water line, measure the volume of the water displaced. Eureka!

Hopefully the link goes straight to 16:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhZW43Y_Hk&t=990s
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I think we should have a way to weigh our boobs so we know how much we loose lol
    Coincidentally, I just watched this Taskmaster ep recently. One of the tasks had them trying to work out the weight of Alex's head and feet. Short version, mark the water line in a basin, dunk your boobs in, mark the new water line, measure the volume of the water displaced. Eureka!

Hopefully the link goes straight to 16:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhZW43Y_Hk&t=990s

Alternatively, I don't know how accurate it was, but it was funny, I once stood on the scale and weighed, then got my husband to hold my boobs up and see what the different was lol