Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    BUMP.
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I also use it in smoothies and protein shakes. By the way check out netrition.com they have the best price on it that I can find.
  • _Moose51_
    Options
    Great in Protein shakes but just OK on toast, I did try it mixed with Coffee and its a bit better.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I like it in smoothies with almond milk, frozen bananas, and choc. pb protein powder. It's also good mixed in ricotta with some cool whip.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! :love: I mix with water a pinch of Truvia &Tiny bit of salt. Then mix to my desired consistency. I like mine thinner for Dipping Apples or celery. I mix up 2 or three servings & put in fridge. it keeps for at least a week. :happy:
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I love chocolate peanut butter. Reese's are my favorite candy. The only way I use my PB2 is in my shaker cup with a scoop of chocolate protein & %1 milk. A great way to get my chocoPB fix!

I have tried mixing it with water to make "peanut butter" but could never get the ratio of H2O to PB2 right & the viscosity was always WAY off so I gave up. LOL
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    yay!! I"m glad to hear some good things too. For those of you that mix it with the oatmeal, how much do you put in there, a full two tablespoons and just add the regular amount of water to make the oats? thanks for all the good ideas

Yes - just follow your regular oatmeal routine & stir in PB2 at the end ...... I like original PB2 in oatmeal sweetened with maple syrup.

Stir PB2 into pancake batter. Really nice with whole wheat mix ..... yummy

Mix with water and use as a dip for McIntosh apples.

Forgot ...........good mixed into vanilla greek yogurt .... throw in some Grapenuts cereal.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Love my pb2 and banana protein shake
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I bought some and barely use it. I don't like it in my protein shakes and I haven't attempted to bake with it yet.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    rather have sawdust mixed with cat litter
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Well,I just tried it mixed with water to get a feel for it. I love the original one and the consistency was really close to regular peanut butter. The chocolate one has a great taste but is a little thinner when just mixed with water. I made Emily Bites Green PB banana smoothie and it was amazing!!! I will try with my oatmeal tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for these great ideas!!
    yay!! I"m glad to hear some good things too. For those of you that mix it with the oatmeal, how much do you put in there, a full two tablespoons and just add the regular amount of water to make the oats? thanks for all the good ideas

Yes - just follow your regular oatmeal routine & stir in PB2 at the end ...... I like original PB2 in oatmeal sweetened with maple syrup.

Stir PB2 into pancake batter. Really nice with whole wheat mix ..... yummy

Mix with water and use as a dip for McIntosh apples.

Forgot ...........good mixed into vanilla greek yogurt .... throw in some Grapenuts cereal.
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I mix it in my protein shake, but occasionally when I have a peanut butter craving I'll mix up a little to eat straight. The peanut taste fulfills the craving, but the texture keeps me from eating half the jar like I can do with normal peanut butter! I also like it sprinkled on apple or banana slices.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes and smoothies, sprinkled on fruit, mixed in with ice cream, in a vanilla flavored milk of choice with protein powder shaken in a blender bottle, blended with vanilla milk of choice, powdered vanilla bean, and a lot of ice.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Mixed in smoothies or overnight oatmeal = yum!

As a peanutbutter just mixed with water it's pretty meh. A little oil helps the consistency.
  • Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like it best mixed with water and used like a dip for veggies or fruit.
    They say you can mix it with plain greek yogurt and it tastes like peanut butter mousse, but I don't like greek yogurt and thought it was awful that way.
    Love PB2, going to mix some up right now :love:

My favorite way at the moment is mixing it with plain Greek yogurt. The trick is to add some type of sweetener to it to counter the sourness of the plain Greek yogurt. Try different ratios to find what you like. What I like is 3/4 cup yogurt, 3 tbs of PB2, and 2 packets of sweetener.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Love it in my shakes...
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Just got some in the mail (in canada.. hard to find) I love it so far.. I mix it in smoothies
    1 1/2 cup almond milk
    2tbsp cocoa
    1 frozen banana
    2 tbsp PB2
    13grms Chia seeds

I also add ice to thicken ;)

very yummy

I tried to make a paste with it, like it says on the jar.. was GROSS... but I really bought it for smoothies ;)

ENJOY!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I really like it! I mix it in with some plain greek yogurt and throw some fresh fruit on top. It's also pretty good in steel cut oats.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Great in smoothies. But be careful not to do too much. Gave me tummy issues