Lazy!

Options
Ed98043
Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
My yard needs weeding so I hired a guy who's been out there all day toiling away while I'm in the house basically doing nothing. I'm considering taking a nap.

Please tell me your lazy story so I don't feel so bad. :happy:

Replies

• pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hiring a maid and having her clean the bedroom first so you can take a nap :laugh: I kind of miss living in a bigger house so I could justify this lol!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I waited in the grocery store parking lot for an old lady to come and offered her my cart, just so I wouldn't have to take it back.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I have a house cleaner come in once every two weeks and clean the house really well. Being a single dad raising two kids, working full time over an hour from my home, and working out 6x per week, I refuse to spend what little free time I have cleaning house.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I hired a college intern to type my posts into MFP. I'm really playing golf right now.
  • Jett68
    Jett68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ????
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I once threw away a pot and bought a new one because I didn't want to clean it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me a Roomba to shut me up about having to vacuum with all the dust in our area. I didn't realize I complained that much or did it that little until I got something to do the work for me. We named him J. Edgar. He's a great addition to our family.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I just went to Sam's Club for dinner because I didn't want to cook. Meaning I ate at their little cafe. Laziness.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have a house cleaner come in once every two weeks and clean the house really well. Being a single dad raising two kids, working full time over an hour from my home, and working out 6x per week, I refuse to spend what little free time I have cleaning house.

That isn't being lazy. Try again.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I only eat off paper plates and use plastic forks and cups because I don't do dishes.