Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lazy!

Ed98043
Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
My yard needs weeding so I hired a guy who's been out there all day toiling away while I'm in the house basically doing nothing. I'm considering taking a nap.

Please tell me your lazy story so I don't feel so bad. :happy:

Replies

• pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Hiring a maid and having her clean the bedroom first so you can take a nap :laugh: I kind of miss living in a bigger house so I could justify this lol!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    I waited in the grocery store parking lot for an old lady to come and offered her my cart, just so I wouldn't have to take it back.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    I have a house cleaner come in once every two weeks and clean the house really well. Being a single dad raising two kids, working full time over an hour from my home, and working out 6x per week, I refuse to spend what little free time I have cleaning house.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    I hired a college intern to type my posts into MFP. I'm really playing golf right now.
  • Jett68
    Jett68 Posts: 40 Member
    ????
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I once threw away a pot and bought a new one because I didn't want to clean it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    My husband bought me a Roomba to shut me up about having to vacuum with all the dust in our area. I didn't realize I complained that much or did it that little until I got something to do the work for me. We named him J. Edgar. He's a great addition to our family.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    I just went to Sam's Club for dinner because I didn't want to cook. Meaning I ate at their little cafe. Laziness.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    I have a house cleaner come in once every two weeks and clean the house really well. Being a single dad raising two kids, working full time over an hour from my home, and working out 6x per week, I refuse to spend what little free time I have cleaning house.

That isn't being lazy. Try again.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    I only eat off paper plates and use plastic forks and cups because I don't do dishes.