I wish someone would invent...

Options

Replies

• cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    How about robots that would do all the house cleaning, yardwork, cook, put the dogs out and any other task you programed it to do? and they do a great job!
    Say the first ones rolled off the line at $30,000.00 per robot? would you buy one?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Find an infinite energy source
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    A duplicator cloning device - that create a duplicate of yourself the way you are now with the memories and skills you have now. Not a cloning device like we have now - I don't have 20 years to watch that kid grow up to be of any use to me! Lol!

duplicator_strip_panel_zpsa69364aa.gif
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    A self-cleaning house

That would be the best invention ever
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Food that cooks itself!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hover boards. Back to the future lied to me :ohwell:

Not quite. You still have until 2015 for that. Yes, the movie takes place in 2015.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    warp drive.

Meh. I'd rather have a holodeck.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    a time machine!
    and a travel pod! (like a phone box you just dial a country/place you want to be, tune around and voila!)

I would love a time machine. That's the number one thing I wish was invented. I mean I would like really low calorie pizza but that would probably involve lots of chemicals and crap that's no good. So I would appreciate a time machine where I would go back to when I was a kid, where I was thin and athletic but could still eat pizza and pasta almost everyday and not gain weight. I really miss those days. I also really like your idea about that travel pod. I would go to a place where it's winter when it is my summer because I really hate the humidity and the heat. I love the snow and the winter. If both of your ideas were invented that would be the life. I'd get to be a kid and eat all the pizza I want without weight gain while being in a nice cold place, where I could ski, snowboard and play ice hockey outside everyday.
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Real life Pokemon! And getting to legitamtely leave school at 10 years old to pursue a career in Pokemon training.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    An island to put all the stupid people on.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Had one of those in car fridge coolers like that - it only worked when motor was running so if you are out of car much with motor off - not so good. worked pretty good otherwise.
  • Iamworthit45
    Options
    a way to work-out without actually working out:indifferent:
  • l0sing_it
    Options
    A dryer with a self hanging clothing option.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Internal A/C and heating. You could just think, "eww, I'm hot/cold" and your body would accommodate you.

More urgent than the A/C-heating thing would be...a spray you could use on your kids to get them to OBEY!!! I need the 55 gallon drum size. How can one 5yr. old be so naughty?
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Oh there are loads.... TARDIS, teleport, phasers, and I'm still waiting on my flying car...damn you Jetsons.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    A lunch cooler that stays cold longer than 3 hours. (I have one that has built-in ice packs, I add another ice block pack, and yogurt gets warm by lunch-time :grumble: )

What do you wish someone would invent?

freeze a 16 oz water bottle and put it in your lunch bag/box/cooler. Your yogurt will stay cold by lunchtime.

There is no room in the lunch bag to do this, now that it's filled with vegetables, fruit, yogurt and proteins. I used to have room when all that was in there was a sandwich and pretzels!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Zero calorie pizza, and my dream house

Totally agree... hoping to buy a house next year (my first). I know it won't be my "dream" home, but I can live with that. Still wishes for zero cal pizza!!!
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A translation device for men that let's us know what a women is really saying and what they really mean? maybe an earbud type deal?
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Low sodium beef jerky

Me too!!! This right here. It drives me nuts.