Anyone else having issue with getting to food diary?

Options
Mississmissi
Mississmissi Posts: 13 Member
Is anyone else having a problem accessing the food diary? My DH is able to logon to MFP, but as soon as he clicks on the food tab he gets an error message. The help just takes him around in circles - not very helpful. He sent an email to support and now he can't get anything to work. He has tried three computers and two browsers.

Best Answers

• neillhowell
    neillhowell Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Mine isn't loading either from any browser on two computers, but is loading from the phone.
  • martindebourge
    martindebourge Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yeah since last night, I get an error page on any archived food diary page (using desktop)
    dfqg88ftjwfu.png

• 4ConniesHealth
    4ConniesHealth Posts: 221 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am having the same problem here. I hope this problem will be fixed soon as I don't like using the app on my phone as much as the computer.

Answers

• Mississmissi
    Options
    Thank you...we were beginning to think it was just his account being corrupted or something. He finally got emails from Tech support but they haven't been able to fix it. Trouble is, his eyesight isn't great and he doesn't like using the app because it is so hard to see.
  • Mississmissi
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses...hoping that since there seem to be multiple people with the same issue, they will find a solution soon.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I contacted tech support and went through the usual resets, etc... now they say it has been escalated to level two. I have a hard time with cell phones due to visual impairment, so I hope this works out soon.
  • klkl10
    klkl10 Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Just began happening to me about a minute ago. 1:14am PST

Whenever I try to click to yesterday (Friday) I get the error posted above. I'm on desktop/Firefox. iOS app seems to work.
  • loriendark
    loriendark Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Contacted support and they cited the print page issue rather than reading it properly. I have to use the phone app to input all my food.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,960 Member
    Options
    Same, I keep getting locked out on the regular FOOD page - can't even log food. Tried firefox and Edge. Same thing.

ugh.
  • loriendark
    Options
    I get so many emails and ads to upgrade to Premium, why would I spend $300 a year on a product this buggy???? This is making me want to take my stuff elsewhere. I have a 2000+ day streak and was such an advocate of MFP.
  • Niteman3d
    Options
    $300??
  • loriendark
    Options
    The cost of it month by month in AUD.
  • oceandreamer67
    oceandreamer67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had the same issue for a couple of days now. I am glad I found this post.. I was trying to find where perhaps they listed issues and updates, but I couldn't find anything.
  • klkl10
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Still broken for me. I can't access yesterday's diary, only today. I guess I should put in a ticket. I am able to select other days that aren't yesterday through the calendar.
  • sailor8285
    sailor8285 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What the heck is going on with your food logs section (tab) !!!??? I have not been able to enter anything as fars as breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for 3 to 4 days now as i keep getting this "server error our team has been notified and is working on it" message every time i try. I can enter everything else just not food info. Also how can we keep track of our weight when you do away with that ticker on the 21st of this month !!??
  • Niteman3d
    Options
    loriendark wrote: »
    The cost of it month by month in AUD.

Got it. Ours is $19.99 monthly or If you pay annually it's around $70 US which makes it about $105 AUD according to the Google converter. A 67% discount for paying annually, but as you say, if it doesn't work, it's no bargain at any price. I'm guessing tech support is on a weekday-only schedule?

In reply to the poster that said they can go to other dates using the calendar... I tried that and it won't work for me.
  • klkl10
    Options
    Seems like it is only Friday, November 11th that is being affected. Anyone else?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,960 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Still happening. Not just the 11th. For me, only *some* previous days are viewable by typing the date or using the calendar. Once they're corrupted, they're gone...for now.

I did submit a ticket. The more tickets the better, I say. The first few replies from them may be scripted, (you know, clear cookies and cache, try signing off and signing back on) but eventually they'll figure it out.

Keep complaining!

...and yeah, no one will likely be working on this on the weekend. :grumble:
  • stickerchick71
    stickerchick71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use it yesterday. Today is literally Day 3 of the free trial, but I was looking forward to this working. I can't use the app because of eyesight. Any other apps out there that actually work? If I pay $20 a month I expect it to work. Frustrating.
  • sailor8285
    sailor8285 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am too. Even posted a topic on this similar to yours. Haven't been able to record my meals and snacks in the food diarys for over 5 days now. I can do everything else such as weight and exercise and see my weight loss graph (report) but as soon as i click on the food tab "ERROR" !! GRRRRRR !!!
This discussion has been closed.