Anyone else having issue with getting to food diary?

Options

Answers

• klkl10
    klkl10 Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Today (Sunday) isn't working for me either anymore. This is irritating.

Just so everyone knows: When accessing the day that was broken for me on the desktop, but going through the phone app on iOS (which still works for me), I copied a meal over to today and that seems to have broken the current day for me (Sunday, November 13). So I wonder if accessing corrupt dates will then corrupt other days if you try to copy meals or things of that nature.
  • knuckle66
    knuckle66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's going on but I cannot update my food diary from the web. I always get the "There was a problem with your request"
    I've cleared cookies, site settings and the rest. I've tried 3 different browsers, no add blockers, and no AV running while I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue. I've also tried via my phone, and even had my brother try my account on his pc and it still isn't working, but it works for his account. Since I'm not a premium customer I can't open up a ticket with MFP so I'm stuck. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do to fix this?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,156 Member
    Options
    knuckle66 wrote: »
    I don't know what's going on but I cannot update my food diary from the web. I always get the "There was a problem with your request"
    I've cleared cookies, site settings and the rest. I've tried 3 different browsers, no add blockers, and no AV running while I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue. I've also tried via my phone, and even had my brother try my account on his pc and it still isn't working, but it works for his account. Since I'm not a premium customer I can't open up a ticket with MFP so I'm stuck. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do to fix this?

You don't need a premium account to contact support? AFAIK you can submit a request here (top right corner): https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us
  • stickerchick71
    stickerchick71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Didn't work Saturday. Worked Sunday (still couldn't access Saturday). Today worked until a few minutes ago. Broken again. Is this a continual problem. No way am I paying for this level of frustration. Seriously frustrating.
  • Blabob
    Blabob Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have had the same issue for at least four days. This is the worst I've seen in 8 years. May be time to move on.
  • robthall
    robthall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is anyone suspicious that access to historical food data is another feature they are moving to premium. We abruptly lost the ability to scan barcodes. I have over a 6000 day streak and will say goodbye to MFP if this is the case. It is a shame since it has been a valuable asset in the system i use to control my weight.
  • robthall
    robthall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I meant 3000 day streak.
  • loriendark
    loriendark Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Leaving for C hrono meter after a 2099 day streak. I suggest you all do the same.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    robthall wrote: »
    Is anyone suspicious that access to historical food data is another feature they are moving to premium. We abruptly lost the ability to scan barcodes. I have over a 6000 day streak and will say goodbye to MFP if this is the case. It is a shame since it has been a valuable asset in the system i use to control my weight.

That was actually my first thought. I'm wondering if upgrading would fix it? Almost worth the $70 just to uncover that sort of duplicity?
  • flashingelbow
    flashingelbow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This has been happening for me as well for a few days.
  • martindebourge
    martindebourge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think it's safe to assume MFP has abandoned us
  • martindebourge
    martindebourge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you have a fitbit account, there's a workaround for the lost history bug.... login to your fitbit account (browser) and go to https://www.fitbit.com/foods/log - all your history is there.
  • Niteman3d
    Options
    If you have a fitbit account, there's a workaround for the lost history bug.... login to your fitbit account (browser) and go to https://www.fitbit.com/foods/log - all your history is there.

I think this malfunction applies only to those who use the desktop version of the food diary?
  • Niteman3d
    Options
    I think it's safe to assume MFP has abandoned us

I got an email today telling me they're still working on it. Not very inspiring, but I don't think they've abandoned us.
  • MaxH4242
    MaxH4242 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've also been getting this for a week now.
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Mine looks good today. I was able to log breakfast using the web and not the mobile app. Later I was able to check it and add water.

Is anyone else still having issues?

It could be somewhat location based.
  • Niteman3d
    Options
    Yay! Hope it's back for everybody, 'cause mine is working. 👍👍
  • klkl10
    klkl10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My broken dates are working again.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    Mine is also fixed, thanks Tech People. :)
  • pmpope68
    pmpope68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's been constant for me for a few months now. Not just the error page, but clicking to add a meal under one category and it ends up under another or when signing in, instead of it going directly to the food diary, it actually takes me to a page where I have to click on my profile first before being taken to the diary. I've considered canceling my premium subscription if the features are not going to work correctly.
This discussion has been closed.