100+lbs to drop. Let's do this together!

Options
roz0810
roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
Hi all.
I've been on MFP a while. Lost weight then gained it back plus a load more on top.
So here I am with 107.2lbs to drop. I'm already 4lbs down which is water weight in the last few days but it's a start. I'm going to start with logging everything again, using my fitbit and drinking lots of water!

Feel free to add me and tag along on this long journey!

Replies

• nonnidove
    nonnidove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am tracking for the past two weeks, trying for low carb. Lost 7 lbs of water weight in a couple days now playing with up and down 2 lbs. Can't seem to kick it into gear. Don't really want to eat keto only but that seems to be the only thing that works for me. Want to do macro, but not sure of the right combination for me.
  • SeleneMoon333
    SeleneMoon333 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've just restarted in Nov. with a new profile on mfp cuz IT issues. Priorities in order: TRACKING, water, exercise. Yesterday was a good day...down 5 lbs for the month, & shoveled snow (1000 cals) for an hour. Doesn't look like I'll have as much today, though we may be getting more tonight.
  • roz0810
    Options
    nonnidove wrote: »
    I am tracking for the past two weeks, trying for low carb. Lost 7 lbs of water weight in a couple days now playing with up and down 2 lbs. Can't seem to kick it into gear. Don't really want to eat keto only but that seems to be the only thing that works for me. Want to do macro, but not sure of the right combination for me.

Hey. I just eat within my calories and I'm losing weight. I lost 50lbs before without any diet. Only eating within my calories. Previously I had tried keto and other diets but for me it wasn't sustainable long term and once I lost the weight I just gained it back again when eating non keto. Good luck!
  • roz0810
    Options
    3moons3 wrote: »
    I've just restarted in Nov. with a new profile on mfp cuz IT issues. Priorities in order: TRACKING, water, exercise. Yesterday was a good day...down 5 lbs for the month, & shoveled snow (1000 cals) for an hour. Doesn't look like I'll have as much today, though we may be getting more tonight.

Great priorities! Nice loss :)
  • DaneMrtns
    DaneMrtns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started (on day 2) and my ultimate goal is to drop 200. Feel free to add me if desired.
  • MelBull2022
    MelBull2022 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started Mid October, and have 109.5 lbs to loose to get to my goal weight. Feel free to add me, it's nice to connect with like minded people working towards the same goals.
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 234 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hello! 100 to lose here! Day 11 & about 1.5 lbs off so far! Aiming for slow & steady, with small changes over time & build healthy nutrition and develop good habits!
    Been here several times before …..Managed 20 lbs with CICO last time, but have put it all back on again …with a bit more!
    Would be great to lose it with the support & help of others & make some friendships along my (loooooong) journey.
  • roz0810
    Options
    Welcome all on this long long journey!
  • charmaine3826
    charmaine3826 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to this app so not sure if I'm working it right yet lol not been able to shift the extra weight for a while now and now finally getting into a routine of loosing it long may it last.....feel free to add me would live to hear of others journeys too :)
  • LilLillyPad
    LilLillyPad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Pretty new to MFP, and like most have a lot of weight to lose. Due to a bad auto accident a decade ago I put on a ton of weight as my ability to move around was greatly limited. Unfortunately, it still is limited mostly due to that accident and the excess weight I gained. I have around 150 pounds I'd like to lose.

The lack of mobility means for me I need to focus heavily on the food and tracking side of things. I must be very careful on what I eat. Quite a challenge for me as it seems like a lot of my favorite things are super loaded with calories.

I welcome new friends. Let's help motivate each other.
  • roz0810
    Options
    Nov 17: 276.2
    Nov 18: 273.4
    Nov 19: 272.2
    Nov 20: 271
    Nov 23: 270.2

6lb loss

Welcome to all the new people. Glad to see you here
  • taradpalen
    taradpalen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Been logging in MFP since September 1. Down 20 pounds. Daily struggle but this is a great community. Long journey. Lots of motivation on the site and great tips. New beginning every day!
  • btrflybb286
    btrflybb286 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m not new to MFP. Used it about 6 years ago to lose 70lbs. Over time I slacked on calories and gained a lot of that back. Then in late 2019 I got diagnosed with cancer. After a bone marrow transplant and a lot of time in the hospital, I gained even more weight. Due to chemo & radiation I have gone through menopause. It has been MUCH harder to lose weight now. However, I am willing to start again. This time with a goal of losing at least 90lbs. Also, I’m hoping to make some new friends along the way!
  • roz0810
    Options
    Welcome to all. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a happy new year!
  • SailorMom54
    SailorMom54 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! According to doctors I should lose 100#'s but I think 50 right now would make me feel a whole lot better. I want to take it off in small increments so that # isn't so daunting. I have taken 10 off already (it took me a few months) but wanting to take the next 10 off and so on from there. I could really use support, ideas, etc. Taking weight off being older (51) and not as active in the gym as I once was, makes this time around a lot harder. Please feel free to add me.