What is your personal take on it?
Likes? Dislikes?
Variety of Food Choices?

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,925 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    It's vegan I believe, so there is that and the complications and limitations that implies. Meals are prepared and just needs to be heated up where that is applicable. I need around 2500 calories to maintain and this would become very expensive as well. It looks like a marketing exercise with all the political and social correct speak and basically trying to create that warm and fuzzy feeling that your doing yourself and the planet good. No soul. On a scale from 1-10 I give them a 3 for trying and I wouldn't be a taker at all.
  • TheAngieScott
    TheAngieScott Posts: 15 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I had them and I don't recommend them. Their food is not as pictured but instead is over chopped in the food processors and frequently freezer burnt. I've had them charge me over $200 for an order I didn't place on two separate occasions, and they refused to refund me both times. The last time they charged me without my consent (over a year after my last order was placed and my account closed/paused) was during the time when their products were being recalled because of Listeria bacteria.

I would stay far, far away from Daily Harvest.