I did it! Losing over 120 pounds...

Options
I started my journey just under 2 years ago and honestly, I went into it with a negative mindset. I figured I would fail like so many times before. I started tracking using myfitnesspal and took one day at a time. I slowly started to incorporate exercise and focused on my mental health. Something clicked and I realized this wasn't just a diet but a lifestyle. Fast forward of over 700 consecutive days of tracking, I hit my goal and lost a total of 124 pounds! My overall health is so much better!

Replies

• LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • redgolden966
    redgolden966 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A major accomplishment... I am hoping to be right behind you! I am so excited and I have learned so many good lessons that I am hoping are ingrained now!
  • newHampshirite
    newHampshirite Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's impressive! Way to go!
  • Beanqueen70
    Beanqueen70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Nicmckry wrote: »
    I started my journey just under 2 years ago and honestly, I went into it with a negative mindset. I figured I would fail like so many times before. I started tracking using myfitnesspal and took one day at a time. I slowly started to incorporate exercise and focused on my mental health. Something clicked and I realized this wasn't just a diet but a lifestyle. Fast forward of over 700 consecutive days of tracking, I hit my goal and lost a total of 124 pounds! My overall health is so much better!
    Congratulations. You did great. Keep it up.
  • benedictine888
    benedictine888 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've definitely turned a page over such that this new lifestyle will be sustainable for you in the long run!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congratulations! All your hard work has paid off! 💐
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • ArnaudAlice
    ArnaudAlice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thay’s fantastic, way to go!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What was the most important thing that helped you? Also: do you have loose skin?
  • Linda2K
    Linda2K Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! So encouraging! I agree that until we change our mindset, we will always be circling the drain with our weight concerns.
  • newHampshirite
    newHampshirite Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • ekingsmith59
    ekingsmith59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As a beginner to the program, i am inspired by your stories and the journey that brought you forward.
  • johnson_deb
    johnson_deb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!! You are an inspiration for me, I need to lose the same amount of weight and it feels daunting. Thank you for sharing your success!!
  • bethengelhart33
    bethengelhart33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What did you eat during your day?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!