Girls with 100lbs or more to lose!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me but I like to have friends that actually eat. I follow the eat more to lose way. So I eat 1800 to 2400 a day.
  • MrsAnders2013
    Options
    Hello my name is Amy.

This topic jumped out to me. I want and need to lose about 360 pounds. I started about a month ago and I have made great progress. I hope to continue to succeed. Feel free to add me. I can use all the weight loss buddies I can get! I plan on setting small goals for myself. As of now Im on a quest to lose my first 50!

49137826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    Options
    I just started today, my goal is to lose 150lbs! I really need a lot of support and motivation, and people who understand the struggle! Everybody feel free to add me, if you want :D
  • MartiCat70
    MartiCat70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Marti. I have 160lbs to lose. I've lost 8lbs since the 18th! I need more, 100+ to lose, friends. It seems like I have so far to go, but I'm really positive. Add me if your really motivated like I am!
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
    I am trying to lose 35kg then maybe 10-15kg once I reach the first goal :)
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love new friends! Add me if like :bigsmile: GOOD LUCK All!!!!!!!
  • jazcndoit2
    jazcndoit2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Present! Would appreciate as many adds as possible!! Starting this journey again and hoping this time I can say "I DID IT"!
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to get to my goal weight... Feel free to add me :) Had some luck with MFP before, lost about 20, then gained it back and some when I moved in with my bf and got out of the habit of logging and exercising. Just started getting below my original weight, whee! Just have to keep on going!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hello all!!

feel free to add me. i have 125-135 left to go. and i need all the help i can get. im not overly active one here during the day. (i work midnights) but i do read everything when i get to work and comment on my friends updates
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I am almost there!
  • jessicaallen1996
    jessicaallen1996 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hi ladies!! so i have been on this journey for nearly 11 months! i have lost 29 pounds so far! the first 5 months i only did cardio and sporadic weights( lost 6 pounds) then i got into weight training hard core. now i am working on my diet and i have cut out all pop from my diet. in the last month and a half or so i have lost 15 pounds and still going. i am going to 2 differnt high schools, ones a career school for nursing and the other is my general education school. i also work a part time job about 23 hours a week! i feel super accomplished that i have gotten this far!
  • herbsandlemons27
    Options
    I started at 317 in April and am now down to 267. I'm hoping to lose at least another hundred. 50lbs down only ahundred to go!! Lol