Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girls with 100lbs or more to lose!

14567810»

Replies

• Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Anyone can add me but I like to have friends that actually eat. I follow the eat more to lose way. So I eat 1800 to 2400 a day.
  • Hello my name is Amy.

This topic jumped out to me. I want and need to lose about 360 pounds. I started about a month ago and I have made great progress. I hope to continue to succeed. Feel free to add me. I can use all the weight loss buddies I can get! I plan on setting small goals for myself. As of now Im on a quest to lose my first 50!

49137826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    I just started today, my goal is to lose 150lbs! I really need a lot of support and motivation, and people who understand the struggle! Everybody feel free to add me, if you want :D
  • MartiCat70
    MartiCat70 Posts: 59 Member
    Hello, I'm Marti. I have 160lbs to lose. I've lost 8lbs since the 18th! I need more, 100+ to lose, friends. It seems like I have so far to go, but I'm really positive. Add me if your really motivated like I am!
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me!
    I am trying to lose 35kg then maybe 10-15kg once I reach the first goal :)
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    I love new friends! Add me if like :bigsmile: GOOD LUCK All!!!!!!!
  • jazcndoit2
    jazcndoit2 Posts: 20 Member
    Present! Would appreciate as many adds as possible!! Starting this journey again and hoping this time I can say "I DID IT"!
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    I have about 100 to get to my goal weight... Feel free to add me :) Had some luck with MFP before, lost about 20, then gained it back and some when I moved in with my bf and got out of the habit of logging and exercising. Just started getting below my original weight, whee! Just have to keep on going!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    hello all!!

feel free to add me. i have 125-135 left to go. and i need all the help i can get. im not overly active one here during the day. (i work midnights) but i do read everything when i get to work and comment on my friends updates
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    You can add me if you like, I am almost there!
  • jessicaallen1996
    jessicaallen1996 Posts: 50 Member
    hi ladies!! so i have been on this journey for nearly 11 months! i have lost 29 pounds so far! the first 5 months i only did cardio and sporadic weights( lost 6 pounds) then i got into weight training hard core. now i am working on my diet and i have cut out all pop from my diet. in the last month and a half or so i have lost 15 pounds and still going. i am going to 2 differnt high schools, ones a career school for nursing and the other is my general education school. i also work a part time job about 23 hours a week! i feel super accomplished that i have gotten this far!
  • I started at 317 in April and am now down to 267. I'm hoping to lose at least another hundred. 50lbs down only ahundred to go!! Lol